Author Topic: Absolutely No Sound.  (Read 817 times)

I recently wiped my computer, reinstalled alot of things, including blockland of course, now sound doesn't work in it at all.

In my options menu audio tab, the Audio Driver information is blank, but I've downloaded a new audio driver.

Help?

Do dxdiag and printscreen the results.

Also, check that nothing's messed up in the BL audio.

Did you get the right audio driver for your sound card?

Did you get the right audio driver for your sound card?

Ok I got it, straight from the HP website, but now when I open blockland it still doesn't have any sound.
And yes, I have restarted my computer.

Check the BL sound options and make sure that master volume didn't get set to zero or something like that.

Check the BL sound options and make sure that master volume didn't get set to zero or something like that.
I've checked that stuff a million times, it's not off.

This happened to my sister before, and it happened again a few months ago ( And it's still not fixed... )

This isn't Blockland's problem. I got the "Mute Attack" on Toontown once ( inb4LOLZUPLAYKIDZGAME ), and once you get it, you're screwed.

I recently wiped my computer, reinstalled alot of things, including blockland of course, now sound doesn't work in it at all.

In my options menu audio tab, the Audio Driver information is blank, but I've downloaded a new audio driver.

Help?
did you try UNmuteing it?

This happened to my sister before, and it happened again a few months ago ( And it's still not fixed... )

This isn't Blockland's problem. I got the "Mute Attack" on Toontown once ( inb4LOLZUPLAYKIDZGAME ), and once you get it, you're screwed.

That's nice to know...

I hate giving up like this, but it seems I have no choice...

Few things:
Sound card, and drivers?
Speakers plugged in?
Is there anything stopping the sound?
Answer them.