Author Topic: Retail lag  (Read 5071 times)

i think its due to poor video cards with poor opengl support.

i think its due to poor video cards with poor opengl support.

WHY DON'T YOU PPL EVER REEEEEd I'M GONNA GO INSANE AND BGURST OOUT CRYING...  :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda:

Ok, time for an explanation.
It might be due to that for him.
But not in my case.
My laptop is able to handle BF2142 on all medium settings.
My desktop computer can hardly support BF1942.
And for some reason my drivers just won't frigging update, and ATI doesn't support laptops...

it has nothing to do with my internet speed......
maybe i do need to update my driver... is tehre a driver update for a radionx200m
EDIT
http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/integrated-xp.html i think this is it... can this screw up my comp at all?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 10:05:49 PM by Marcosss123 »

I couldn't find the right one since you didn't give me enough info.
http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html
look in there.
if you don't find anything attach your dxdiag here and I will find it for you.
(click on start, run, than type dxdiag and click ok, than let it load and click on save all information at the bottom right corner and attach it here)

The drivers must the only answer, then.

Also, blockheads, Badspot's bricks don't make lag miracles. His rendered pictures were taken from a pc with a stronger gfx card.
I'm sure it would lag If I saw the Titanic build.

im still challenging anyone to lag me.
give me a save.

XD BJ's an ass.  Here's a couple of people who can't even get BLR to run, and he's challenging anyone to MAKE him crash.  I salute you.  :cookie:

im still challenging anyone to lag me.
give me a save.

I would if i would stop lagging when looking at 11k bricks. (Titanic)

the driver update only gave me a stupid catalyst thing... what the hell do i do now

CAN SOMON FRIKEN HELP ME... HOW CAN I RUN OTHER GAMES LIKE F**ING CSS AND BATTLE FIELD 2 AND LAG IN A DAM LEGO GAME JESUS COMUNITY HELP!

EDIT
o btw slopes... especial when people make slopes to ski on lag me the dam most JESUS
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 08:17:34 PM by Marcosss123 »

i would be b!tching at ATI right now, but they don't give laptop support.
and I've asked why my drives won't update in 3 diff forums, 2 diff ppl, and steam support.
(Waiting for the steam ppl to answer)

I've also been less than impressed with ATi's laptop driver upgrade support. I can't play Blockland with more than like 10 bricks on screen.

any one know were ican find my anti aniliases in my ati graphics, i cant really find in dxdiog or w.e

dxdiag is only to give you your basic system info, and some directdraw and direct3D tests.
Right click on your desktop and click on ATI catalyst control center. than click on the 3D tab on the left, and find anti - aliasing in there, although sometimes it can't be completely turned off, but turned down to minimal settings.

I've also been less than impressed with ATi's laptop driver upgrade support. I can't play Blockland with more than like 10 bricks on screen.

:panda:

Have a cookie

:cookie: