Author Topic: Delete.  (Read 18584 times)

dont just recolor someone elses work...

For god sake, It's not just recolored. It's been fully redone. I'm just finishing the tones of paint properly

How did you take away the interface when you took the pic??

It looks exactly like a-master's build but with different colors. How can you claim it's from the same creators when he didn't have any part of it. When you say it's from the same people, then you're either saying "Jookia created Blupo and now Bingo." or you're saying "A-master created Blupo then Bingo." Neither are true. By all general observations, you ripped off his build and colored it purple, then changed the name.

People are sensitive to build theft (or blatant ripoffs). The solution wouldn't be to start posting worse posts. The solution would be to post more selectively.

For god sake, It's not just recolored. It's been fully redone. I'm just finishing the tones of paint properly
That gives me the right to steal someone's build, re-color it and claim it as my own, while half giving credit to the actual creater by claiming that, "From the creators of this original build..." even though it clearly had ONE creater, thus making it look like I took part in the original build.
People definatly won't mind that. Will they?

For god sake, It's not just recolored. It's been fully redone.
By fully re-done, does that mean you've completely re-assembled the box using the exact same bricks in the exact right order, plotted in the exact same location?(I can tell by looking at the brick spaces and wall texture pattern behind.)

I would not mind it if someone took my build and did something truly amazing with it, or just stay with the theme while making additional builds. But so far it doesn't look like you did much.

Then again, that's so far. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and just hope that the actual build will be good. Although I find it strange that you're trying to come up with a fictional toy chain series of your own, yet you've decided to use my Blupo box, which was based off a kiddish-oriented box, for your own cover box.

and plus bingo is a totaly unoriginal name

You should be shot for tainting someone else's save. -10/10

I didn't steal it.
I'm closing this thread so no confusion happens.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 11:43:55 PM by Jookia »

I didn't claim it as mine... I clearlly said from the creators of BLOKO Blurpo.
It doesn't change the fact that you're un-original.

This is a cover-up while I help the AF and NE's clan built castle.

what castle? i understood you hung out with my roomate jacey on game. our castle took tons of work. i hope no one is repainting it and...

not that you couldnt be working on your own build im sure. but knowing what you do now to builds. i have to wonder

Pink + spam + haxx + l33t speak = cool.
Sensible + intelligent + pwn builds = noob.
That appears to be how the Blockland community functions.  :cookieMonster:

what castle? i understood you hung out with my roomate jacey on game. our castle took tons of work. i hope no one is repainting it and...

not that you couldnt be working on your own build im sure. but knowing what you do now to builds. i have to wonder

Wha? I don't steal stuff. This wasn't a steal, it was a parody. Also, your castle was pretty good, why would I steal it and claim it as mine? I don't do stuff to builds now!

Im one of the leaders and he isn't joking on the castle part, its made on the NAF server mostly.