Author Topic: Yuki's Premium Roleplay Server V2  (Read 3699 times)

Welcome, to Yuki Town. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, it's a quaint little town, plenty to do. Sometimes things get out of hand, but that's okay, we have a wonderful Police Force. I'm Yuki, City Administrator of Yuki Town and authority figure of everything that goes on here, and I want to make sure your stay here is pleasant!

You will arrive in Yuki Town via bus (you are not a bus), and will head up the stairs to the main lobby where you will read the server tutorial. It gives you information on absolutely everything having to do with the server, organized for your convenience. After that, who knows what you'll do!

BUSSES!

Town Square, complete with Bounty Board and News Stand (and map!)

A walk in one of our fine parks.

Another fine park!

Police Station, under construction

City Hall and the Courthouse

Yuki Town Correctional Facility

The Countryside!

Barnabas building a Library!

The sandbox, where you may build freely.

Hiding from rioters!

Lawsuits!

We use custom scripts, to best fit my servers RP needs. There is no tree-chopping or wood farming bullstuff, there is no "/jobs". The roleplay is built by the players, and is very versatile.

Bounty Board
There's a board in the town square with plenty of construction contracts for those who are bored or looking for work. Meet the requirements and pass a review, if the building is to my liking I will approve it and send you your paycheck.

The Arena
A separate building for those who would like to pass time by shooting at each other, The Arena provides an arena to deathmatch in, and plenty of weapons to choose from.

2nd Thread, hoping to attract some players to the server.

http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=71.238.204.77&port=28000&blid=260

« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:21:50 PM by yuki »

Damnit, I don't think I have that quote from Peejster.

That last picture brought back memories.

Sever is up, but I'm going to need to restart due to lack of Zone events.

Now I see why you needed me to finish the library asap. By next Sunday I'll be at home so I can work on it, perhaps finish it.

What?
"Yuki's premium roleplay server, that server where your a homoloveual prostitute."

I just had an climax dhfdfjhgdkghdk

do I still have admin? <3 banning stupid people

yes I do yaaay
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:51:09 PM by SpreadsPlague »

I used to be a doctor.

I used to be a doctor.
Your office is reserved Dr. Chrono

our apologies if you are, infact, a bus

our apologies if you are, infact, a bus
No, you're not a bus.

Your office is reserved Dr. Chrono
Not sure if I'm going to be on.