Author Topic: new Bot Cannon  (Read 5365 times)

Here is my new bot cannon. its not complicated really, and it looks just like the rocket launcher. when the bots hit, however, they have a much bigger explosion and blast radius... also, itll destroy any size brick but maybe big baseplates. check it out!  (drop it in your blockland/Add-Ons  folder)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 12:04:44 PM by Gastrocnemius »

did you read? it looks just like the rocket launcher...

I did read, and you seem to be talking about bots.. O_o

here, hard to get good shots, :

Soo.... It shoots Minifigs?

It shoots that creepy giant black minifig you can find in the world editor.

theres another bot model too that isnt nearly as creepy...it white and has every accessory....and has normal legs! but, you have to move another file for thta one to be used.....so, i figured laziness would be best for everyone  :p

It shoots that creepy giant black minifig you can find in the world editor.
Whats it look like? A closer picture of the front would be nice

It would be a much better weapon if it worked like the spear, with the minifig as the projectile.  So when you equip the weapon, you'd be holding the minifig up like the spear and then throw it.  The explosion is way to big and lasts to long, and also the pink lighting is kinda lame.  I recommend that there be no explosion at all, and that the minifig only destroy the few bricks around where it impacts.  That'd be kickass.

The pink explosion is blood.  :cookieMonster: pink blood...

klingon blood from the undiscovered country.

fishpen0

when i installed this it worked fine but, now my rocket launcher shoots bots too....fix it!

ok fine. ill fix it within the next 24-hours.