Author Topic: Metropolis TDM's and DM's - all created by Dy'mar  (Read 5138 times)

You read it:
Metropolis DM's

I go for realism. This way one gets the full effect of fighting in a massive city with all the fun of snipers and heavy weapons. I have hosted these, and for some reason no one ever gets on, so I felt like letting everyone know what I have been up to!

for starters:
Dead End DM
A deathmatch set in a dead end street. How fitting!

Underneath DM
The only view of the city is from the bottom of a crater.

Shelved DM
Fight in a warehouse stocked with the latest weaponry!

Brink DM
Jump at the wrong time, and plunge to your death!

Ledge DM
One main floor of a high rise.

And last but not least: Metropolis TDM
I made all of the DM's and ran out of ideas, so I decided to make one TDM. This is set in the middle of a large city. The biggest one of them all, it includes 4 city blocks along with spawns for DM's and TDM's.

Thank you all, and feel free to rate. I hope to be hosting again soon.

Incredible. I like the sewers and Brink the best.

I love them all, but Sewers and Brink are my favorites.

Incredible. I like the sewers and Brink the best.
I love them all, but Sewers and Brink are my favorites.
okay?

I like them, and the use of night maps gives it a nice mood too. My only issue with it is that night maps make it so difficult to see :/

Will you be hosting?
cant host dedi, but ill hopefully be hosting servers off and on. My server has a chronic death problem.
I like them, and the use of night maps gives it a nice mood too. My only issue with it is that night maps make it so difficult to see :/
exactly
 >:D

Two enthusiastic thumbs up.
Fun times.

Nice, but I give you one tip: when using lots of dark maps, use a different texture pack. Let me search one...
Edit:  Here you go

wow thanks!

I've never really thought of that