Author Topic: Taking away the interface?  (Read 2445 times)

Hey, im going to make a retail film and i want to know how to take away where it says "hit B for more bricks" and "Q Tools" and the "E for paint" thing, is this possible?

There was a console command back in RTB which hides the GUI, I dunno if it's in Retail also.
Hold on.

EDIT:
here, found it.
Togglefilmmode();

There was a console command back in RTB which hides the GUI, I dunno if it's in Retail also.
Hold on.

EDIT:
here, found it.
Togglefilmmode();

A friendly lecture from Jookia

STOP CALLING v0002 as RTB! RTB IS A MOD FOR v0002! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

From,
Jookia.

Hold on.

EDIT:
here, found it.
Togglefilmmode();

A friendly lecture from Jookia

STOP CALLING v0002 as RTB! RTB IS A MOD FOR v0002! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

From,
Jookia.

I KNOW THAT, I WAS NEVER CALLING v0002 RTB, I KNEW RTB HAD THIS FUNCTION, AND I WASN'T CERTAIN THAT v0002 HAD IT, SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP ASSUMING PUNK, BECAUSE WHEN YOU ASSUME, YOU MAKE AN "ASS" OUT OF "U" AND "ME"

I'm sorry but he's right.....it was probably in v0002, not just in RTB. If the command didn't work in there, maybe RTB made a command that just does the v0002 script...point is that lots of peopel have been refering to RTB as if it was the original blockland and that's just wrong :/

I'm sorry but he's right.....it was probably in v0002, not just in RTB. If the command didn't work in there, maybe RTB made a command that just does the v0002 script...point is that lots of peopel have been refering to RTB as if it was the original blockland and that's just wrong :/

Erm, he wasn't.

Hold on.

EDIT:
here, found it.
Togglefilmmode();

He never mentioned v0002.

^That's the point, it may have been a v0002 command or something, yet he didn't metion v0002

He had no need to mention v0002, as it was a command created by RTB (in rtb\client\scripts\optionsDlg.cs, on line 1440, if your interested). Don't come in here and start an argument, Jookia and MasterCE, when it is obvious you have no idea what you are arguing about.

He refered to RTB as if Retail was/May-have-been using code from it. Retail is it's own game, he wouldn't have. You don't seem to get the poitn that lately people have been refering RTB as v0002...or something...I ws just supporting Jookia for a sec.....:'(

I was never referring v0002 as RTB..

and I never said you were, I said people were, you were just saying as if he'd want to go into RTb and take scripts out for retail or something. Is the command exactly the same in both? like, you can do Togglefilmmode(); in both RTB and Retail with the same effect?

I don't know, I knew the command was in RTB, but I never checked in v0002.
The command might still work though if it originally came from v0002

Just onve more because I am bored, I'd like to state you typed as if you thought maybe Badspot may have gone into RTB scripts to get a script. Notice I said may have, I never said you thought he did, but the way you said it, saying  like he went into RTB for it and got the exact same name for it...whatever...I'm done agruing here.

Badspot

• Administrator
Hey, im going to make a retail film and i want to know how to take away where it says "hit B for more bricks" and "Q Tools" and the "E for paint" thing, is this possible?

In the console:
Code: [Select]
canvas.setcontent(nohudgui);

F5 to toggle player names

re-enable the standard gui with:
Code: [Select]
canvas.setcontent(playgui);