Author Topic: Xbox Live Natedog Hack Threat  (Read 1513 times)

Well today i was playing halo reach and Natedog aka buttworm1 messaged me if i wanted to play firefight. and i say sure i enter and he says it's a mod. and i ask him a stupid question if he hacks people he says "maybe". and i had to leave so i said i had to leave he said to put my mom on i said he's just gonna make it worse and he says to put her on or he will hack me. so i get her on and he says to my mom that he was trying to stall us. so I'm still worried that he's going to hack me. i know about this http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=137384.0 but I'm still worried.
 Please Help
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 04:08:43 PM by bloody jumper »

Natedog cannot hack anything.

I can only say this: Black ops.

Bloody jumper, you are an idiot.

to put my mom on i said he's just gonna make it worse and he says to put her on or he will hack me. so i get her on and he says to my mom
You got your mother to play xbox for you?
Also, nate dog can't do stuff.

How did he say he was going to hack you?

My god, you are a loving dumbass. Really, enough of this NateDog hacking stuff. How do you know it him anyway?
Sick and tired of little forgeters screaming HAAAX every five seconds.

i swear to god if he says he is going to hack a real group of hacks and he get hacked will lol my balls off till i blow-up

Oh my god Bloody Jumper you are so loving gullible it isn't even funny.

Don't tell Xbox support. I told them my Xbox had just burst into flames and they said "please hold".

He only provides empty threats like 99.99% of the people who say they're going to hack you.

There's your problem right there.
lolhur dat gam r crap dat r why it hapn my openon r fact