Author Topic: Jairo - Admin Abuser  (Read 2147 times)

Alright, I have no idea how the heck his server got 20 players when all it is is just abusing admins. Basically, had had a rocket, and we had knives ( it was a knife TDM ), and he had jets, and we had nothing. I was the first one to bring up the idea of just having teams Red, Yellow, And Blue ( Green was admin team ) teaming up to take out the admins and then just do a normal TDM, but of course, Once Jairo heard the news, he started resurrecting.
After about 5 minutes of complaining, I was kicked by some idiot admin named Cookieman.

I only got 1 picture. This shows the admins with sledgehammers.

It's very hard to find a decent knife tdm. I just never join them because they are so gay.

oooh sledgehammers.
SOOO BAAD.

What also pisses me off about knife tdm's is that people devote their lives to it and brag about it.

oooh sledgehammers.
SOOO BAAD.

2.000 scale + sledgehammer = ???

This isn't really something to drama about. Seriously, it's his server. He can do anything he wants there. Although I do agree that he needs to stop putting other weapons in his Knife TDM and stop the constant admin abusing.

Hahaha, I hope you realized that the name was "Jairo's Special Knife TDM". And plus, I had the jets because I was fixing a platform (missing bricks) and the rocket was there for fun :/. So dun be a killjoy, after all, I gave the rest of you balisongs AND shotguns. I change my items (and player's) every few rounds, so I decided to change mine for that one. Is there an issue that I wanted to change up the fun?

Jairo has crap admins. But he is generally pretty well rounded as a host himself.

Why you bumped that thread?

Hahaha, I hope you realized that the name was "Jairo's Special Knife TDM".
ITS OKAY GUYS, IT WAS A SPECIAL SERVER!

eh, mine's decent but i'd agree with rookie, people devote their lives to it (including me, a while back) and then it just gets to be not fun.

Why you bumped that thread?
because he was desperate for some attention whoring and searched for his name in drama.

ITS OKAY GUYS, IT WAS A SPECIAL SERVER!
Oh god lol

and i was there too and jario was a friend

Jairo has crap admins. But he is generally pretty well rounded as a host himself.
I agree on the admins part to some extent, but crap? Eh. Depends which admin, some of them are better than others.

Oh yes, I can feel the troll in this next comment.
I was bored that day. It was my fifth time in a row hosting the same server, and honestly, I got really bored of it (I had a large crowd; didn't want to close up server :3). But yes, all of us have had our noob moments, so please, have a nice Super Bowl.

*Insert flame of trollers about my comment*
LOLTROLLS