Author Topic: Sue is a man.  (Read 33518 times)

I'd like to point out that I loving knew it.

Also that was my 12000th post

no wonder why "she" left when "she" was called a furry

welp, the rape is off.

...now we have a group orgy with monocle :D.

Also if anyone is wondering saint Christopher gave me that link

also haha when "she" kept saying how sick we all are
HAHAHA

look how nice and accepting their community is :(

i still like sue

look how nice and accepting their community is :(
its like...they don't even care
the only way that'll ever happen to us is if we learn the ways of magick mage

RULE 28, 29, 30 ARE NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR LIVES.

doublepost

no wonder why "she" left when "she" was called a furry
I "left" (if one can call it that) because I grew tired of deception and of this community -- it's far less accepting and is truly a testament to the lowest humanity can get.

While yes, I may be biologically male I dislike it when anyone refers to me as such because I do not identify as male. Instead, I know I am female and I will be prepared for surgery and everything I must do to achieve that goal.

also haha when "she" kept saying how sick we all are
HAHAHA
You are, obviously this and your prior posts do showcase your inability to accept and how judgmental you are.

I'd like to point out that I loving knew it.
Congratulations, Aurion. You still are wrong because of my earlier point.

I "left" for a number of reasons. One is how inhospitable and inhumane this community is -- I am no exception. However being how I am I knew that being judgmental and unaccepting was hypocritical and moved on to a much nicer, far more accepting community, oddly made up of the same age group here. I wonder why they are so much nicer.

I never made a goodbye post nor did I ever state I was leaving. You all just assumed that I was. I just grew tired of the game and decided to go seek out other forms of socialization and entertainment. Blockland was and is a part of me and I had no intention of permanently leaving. I had intended to make use of my forum account as for the revival of KC.

Think of it what you may, I wouldn't expect you to understand. However, referring to me as male is incorrect as that is not who I am at all. I realize asking you of all people to be understanding and accepting is below any of our standards and will not plea for sympathy. Do what you want.

I have no doubt someone will pick apart my post and make some raving, long-winded post whose sole purpose is to insult me for who I am or some other crap. I don't expect you to understand nor do I expect you to be accepting because it is not in your being. I am far more comfortable in my newer community where there are people who accept and people like myself so I can see the good people the world puts forth.