Author Topic: Finals  (Read 1662 times)

Anyone in Highschool or who have been through highschool can relate.

I'm a freshman this year and our first semester came to a close today, finals start tomorrow. I've been told to basically not cram it all in or my body will stuff it all out, but I am slowly studying while listening to stimulating music and it is all flowing in easily.

Discuss your experiences.

we didn't even reach our midterms

My midterms start next week, Monday Tuesday and I have Wednesday off because most Sophomores have no exams that day.

This week is busy as forget. So damn much homework.

I did well in two of my classes so I don't have to take the cumulative finals for them. I only have a final Monday for an easy math class then I'm off until January 18th.

My midterms start next week, Monday Tuesday and I have Wednesday off because most Sophomores have no exams that day.

This week is busy as forget. So damn much homework.
God we got like no homework the week before.
I did well in two of my classes so I don't have to take the cumulative finals for them. I only have a final Monday for an easy math class then I'm off until January 18th.
Lucky bastard. :D

Im with you allllllllllllllllll the way oasis, except Im not studying... at all :I

Im with you allllllllllllllllll the way oasis, except Im not studying... at all :I
I am just looking over the stuffs from this half of the year. Literally less then an hour of reading.

We have ours next week, hold strong gentlemen.

Final Exams are in 7 weeks.

5 without xmas break.

???

I start my finals on Monday.

Finals are a bitch, but for the most part they're not that bad.

Mid terms last week, finals in 2 weeks.

Yay for late scheduling.

Mid terms last week, finals in 2 weeks.

Yay for late scheduling.
vat ._.

I had 7 tests this week.

I have 6 finals in three days starting Monday.
I have a bio and religion teacher who don't teach, to the point that I don't even look at their notes.

I am SO forgetED. :C