Author Topic: Young "Love"  (Read 20066 times)

Yes, bad things can happen, einstein. Glad you figured that out, welcome to the real world.
forget you buddy, stop prancing around like you know everything about love. I hope you get an STD one day, then i'd like to see you run around saying love with condoms is 100% safe.

with all the negative views on love here, im beginning to think that youre all abstinent pussies who are only rationalizing their lack of love with abstinence.  that or youre 13 and dont know any better

forget you buddy, stop prancing around like you know everything about love. I hope you get an STD one day, then i'd like to see you run around saying love with condoms is 100% safe.
You're just "Butthurt" because you are "Buddy"

with all the negative views on love here, im beginning to think that youre all abstinent pussies who are only rationalizing their lack of love with abstinence.  that or youre 13 and dont know any better
Not me though :>

never said it was 100% safe. i said they work if you use them smart-ly

once again,
Yes, bad things can happen, einstein. Glad you figured that out, welcome to the real world.

-snip-
And when I get married ill be able to tell my wife I saved myself for her.
with all the negative views on love here, im beginning to think that youre all abstinent pussies who are only rationalizing their lack of love with abstinence.  that or youre 13 and dont know any better
holy stuff I bet you feel so mannlyyy because you have love. Good for you, nobody cares.
never said it was 100% safe. i said they work if you use them smart-ly

once again,
I don't give a stuff about what you technically or basically did or didn't say because it's blatantly obvious you're being a massive prick and you think im a wuss because I don't want to get HIV.

And when I get married ill be able to tell my wife I saved myself for her.
That's actually a turn off for girls. Just informing.

That's actually a turn off for girls. Just informing.
It doesn't really matter, what i'm saying is that i'm not ashamed of virginity before marriage.

If you are under 18 and have had love, you're a dumbass.
I don't care who you are, either.
hey, go forget yourself.  you're just angry that you cant get a girl or guy or your dog to have love with you
Also, it seems like a random number, except it's also the age you're not considered a minor in many countries, however I don't see what this has to do with this, so please explain where you got the number 18 from?

It doesn't really matter, what i'm saying is that i'm not ashamed of virginity before marriage.
Before marriage? lol have fun with that bro. Most girls wont wait to get married.

Before marriage? lol have fun with that bro. Most girls wont wait to get married.
"Lemme go risk my dreams and life so I can look cool for some friends and feel good about myself"

I'm not going to marry a god-damn slut, and unfortunately there are few girls that haven't gone and slept with pigs like you, so i'm going actually going to look for a modest girl to marry. Imagine that.

But nowadays marriage hardly means anything.

holy stuff I bet you feel so mannlyyy because you have love. Good for you, nobody cares.
nah, im actually in a bit of a dry spell right now, so yeah.

Because women are a hivemind who all share the same idea and your a woman and you know what your talk-, just shut the forget up. This whole argument is stupid.

nah, im actually in a bit of a dry spell right now, so yeah.
Well then stop flaunting your loveual habits because it doesn't make you seem as cool as you think.

"Lemme go risk my dreams and life so I can look cool for some friends and feel good about myself"

I'm not going to marry a god-damn slut, and unfortunately there are few girls that haven't gone and slept with pigs like you, so i'm going actually going to look for a modest girl to marry. Imagine that.

But nowadays marriage hardly means anything.
How is it risking your life and dreams?   You make no sense at all.

While waiting to have love isn't a bad idea at all, Rookie seems to think having love young has a 100% life ruining consequences rate.