Rôtondô½ - Rotondo's inposter.

Author Topic: Rôtondô½ - Rotondo's inposter.  (Read 1861 times)

I just got more proof. Irc. Rotondo had RTB. There would be no way a faker would be able to use the name Rotondo. Here's a pic to prove it.
It was a joke.
Also,
Anyone can use the name Rotondo if he's offline.

Anyone can use the name Rotondo if he's offline.

Exactly, Rotondo isn't a registered nick. So if he disconnects, anybody can take that name until he registers it

Case dismissed, he's a fake

You guys are right. He is a fake. I feel stupid now. Legacy and me were at the server. He posted it first before me >:C Anyways I told Rot to disconnect so I can see if the unregestered nick thing was true. He refused. Then he kept lieing to us that he did. We even checked. So yea he is a fake I guese.

Durr hurr hurr

Rotondo is Blockhead8@cloak-93D87D79.dynamic.ip.windstream.net * Rtond-8300
Rotondo using zoidberg.centralchat.net CentralChat Server
Rotondo End of /WHOIS list.

Damn, this is sad. I hope no one ever hacks me.  It's quite a shame when one can't use his own name.  And even worse when some noob can label you as an imposter with a simple drama topic. 

On to more important matters.  Would it be possible to look through some old ip-address records and compare them to the current rotondo's ip-address?

Damn, this is sad. I hope no one ever hacks me.  It's quite a shame when one can't use his own name.  And even worse when some noob can label you as an imposter with a simple drama topic. 

On to more important matters.  Would it be possible to look through some old ip-address records and compare them to the current rotondo's ip-address?

He didn't get hacked

/facepalm

your thread reading skills need improvement, sir

If only I were capable of recording myself slamming my head through my desk.

Oh wow, now that I look back at it, yeah, that looks pretty stupid.
Ohwell, Ill just blame it on my religion. ;)

Oh wow, now that I look back at it, yeah, that looks pretty stupid.
Ohwell, Ill just blame it on my religion. ;)

religion what