Rôtondô½ - Rotondo's inposter.

Author Topic: Rôtondô½ - Rotondo's inposter.  (Read 1834 times)

I was surfing servers yesterday until i came across Dgliders server. I found this admin in this server who is called 'Rôtondô½'. I have proof from pictures.

Now he claims to be rotondo here. Oh i belive you alright... i sure do... /sarcasm

Yeah sure you got hacked.. damn scrub.

So being some one WHO JUST HAPPENS to be a well known player is cool huh?

Name changes: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=8300
discuss.

Maybe he liked the name and took it and after you being all "LOLOOOOOO UR NOT ROTONDO LOOOL" he just trolled you.

Either that or he's just an starfish.

I'll stick for he's an starfish

btw if you needed his ID its 8300

This could possibly just be another part of rontondo's disease.

This could possibly just be another part of rontondo's disease.
wut did Rotondo die? :C

lol RTBbot was a cool name

He's not an imposter. Bitch hacked him. I even know, one day at Badspot's server Rotondo joined. So everybodys like Hi Rotondo! "He" doesnt respond. The hacker spams all over the place and leaves. Plus how do you explain this:

Thank you for all your kind words, but it is at this time that I have to confess something.

I am actually Ephialtes. On top of that, A lot of accounts on this forum are actually me, Ephialtes, for instance, Badspot, Wedge, Loserhero, Mocheeze, Rotondo, Nitram, and Sumz are all me.

I'm sorry for keeping you all in the dark about this I have a disease and I need help.

I may also be Trader kaje and kompressor but somewhere along the way they split into their own conscious and somehow got their own bodies.

AHm I found that intresting a beta tester would say that. Rotondo got his old name back because our hacker here quit. He's currently on his new ID for he was LolMaster. Nuff said.

He's not an imposter. Bitch hacked him. I even know, one day at Badspot's server Rotondo joined. So everybodys like Hi Rotondo! "He" doesnt respond. The hacker spams all over the place and leaves. Plus how do you explain this:

AHm I found that intresting a beta tester would say that. Rotondo got his old name back because our hacker here quit. He's currently on his new ID for he was LolMaster. Nuff said.

What the forget is wrong with you?

What the forget is wrong with you?
It's true. More research has been done besides that.

-pins-
It was most likely a joke.

Oh lord give me strength, _Dark_, you are beyond redemption, if you ever find someone who can reverse what appears to be a horrible case of methylmercury poisoning, I shalt award upon them a healthy sum of legal tender.

It's true. More research has been done besides that.
This isn't CSI and beta testers are capable of joking around.

I just got more proof. Irc. Rotondo had RTB. There would be no way a faker would be able to use the name Rotondo. Here's a pic to prove it.

I just got more proof. Irc. Rotondo had RTB. There would be no way a faker would be able to use the name Rotondo. Here's a pic to prove it.
Anyone can use the name Rotondo if he's offline.