Gallagher Towers {SC} Application.

Author Topic: Gallagher Towers {SC} Application.  (Read 2155 times)

{SC} Clan Application

Hello fellow forum members, Today i would like to submit my Application to the {SC} Clan. This build took me about 2 hours and has a Total of 5700 bricks. As you will see in the pictures it is slightly shorter then the top of the "We can Do it" poster in the Bedroom. Please not that this build does not have any Interior, it is an Exterior build.

And now without further ado, Let's get onto pictures shall we?

Constuctive Criticism is Allowed, Please rate X/10.

The ramps on between the buildings seem awfully familiar.
I don't want to accuse you of copying, but I just want to point out that it's similar to a build by Dy'mar in my minicity. You visited my minicity on July 7th and August 20th.

"Two adjacent towers connected at a high height and ramped between each other at the top of the lobby" (the orange thing)

Please note, I did not dupe because my duplicator was broken at the time, And second i did not copy the Idea at all.

Still, this is easily built. You could have used Macro or lied about broken Duplicator... It could use more...

Filling
Greens
Structural Design
Think outside the box...

A major dupe job. The bridge at the top looks awful, badly implemented.

This took you 2 hours? -.-

3/10

3/10

You just don't learn, do you.

It's two tall boxes with a big box on the bottom and a tiny box between the two on the top. The ramps don't cover the boxyness very well...
This would never get you into a good clan.

A major dupe job.
Please note, I did not dupe because my duplicator was broken at the time
Also, personally I don't care how difficult it was or if it even was duped (which I'm not saying I believe it was), I think it's pretty good. Especially for a quick 2 hour thing.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:07:34 AM by Mysteroo »

2/10

Looks duped. Even if it isn't, that's a problem.

Well my server is up for whoever might wanna come have a look at it and maybe add a few things.

Nice dup, bro.
I could make that within 10 minutes, how did it take you two hours?