Would You like To See It In Game?

Of Corse.
1 (16.7%)
Hmmm, Yes.
1 (16.7%)
Mabey.
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: ZAPT In-Desert Blood.  (Read 2232 times)

What Starts Out Peaceful May Not Stay That Way.

Ive Been Working on this project for well, 2 days, its pretty good stuff, if you don't mind the Brick Lines.

People Who Have Helped,

:H.M. Murdock
:-1UP
:Viper-X
:Fritzy
:Sid
:Gaara (Not The Sand Demon Gaara =P)
And Myself.

Pix, For My Server Clix.

Top Down Of WHOLE Map.

Most Of The Map.

I Mean Stage 2.

A nice Water Fall Followed By A Bridge.

Just to let some of the *I think im smarter than everybody else* people, My map has Just been updated, Ive added a soon to be completed mine with a cave liner, Ambient Lights.

Why didnt you post the pics on the first post? Is it cause you lost your edit button? :/

And i dont think you are smarter...

Why didnt you post the pics on the first post? Is it cause you lost your edit button? :/

And i dont think you are smarter...
I don't have to be smarter to outwit you, you know words are as tricky as the mind. Good show but you have no honor here.

You try to outwit me yet you have no base to begin with. What exactly are you trying to pull off? That you can type words correctly or that you simply ignore to edit your first post... (Sarcasm btw)

Plus, I never said I was smarter then you... I simply stated you aren't...

You're a handicap who pagestretches with text and uses 4 posts instead of the topic.

Only handicaps say that other people are handicaps.

Only handicaps say that other people are handicaps.
But I never did say that, I only stated one of his comments on one of the posts is invalid, thats all.

A few things- post your pics in the first post, and don't post in large font, it gets annoying to ppl sometimes. Btw those
*I think im smarter than everybody else* people
are best just ignored. (or at least in my opinion) Anyways the build looks good.

-Don't type in random capital letters
-Deserts aren't brown (I think you're build is meant to be in desert because of the name
-Like previously said: Use the edit button and a imagehostingsite

Check these of when done. ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 02:33:24 PM by RBow »

A few things- post your pics in the first post, and don't post in large font, it gets annoying to ppl sometimes. Btw those are best just ignored. (or at least in my opinion) Anyways the build looks good.
Thank you, At Least Someone Seems To like something not downloaded by others and made with experience.