14 (10.6%)
M1MG
5 (3.8%)
SA80
25 (18.9%)
riflo
74 (56.1%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: ShaneSaws First Weap. (upgrade fail explained)  (Read 22072 times)

I APOLAGISE AND INCREDIBLY UPSET, THAT I CANT POST MY NEWEST GUNS THAT I WAS GOING TO I WHILE BACK BECAUSE A RELETIVE USED MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WHICH HAD ALL MY STUFF ON IT LIKE MY GUN MODELS MY GCSE WORK FOR SCHOOL AND MY FLASH ANIMATIONS AND GAMES ON AANNDD REFORMATED IT. practicley im fked and suicidaly every thing i have had since young all my master peices are all gone for ever. :panda: :panda: :panda:  500GB HARD DRIVE.... if any one knows how i can get this stuff possibly back please, im begging you, tell me how, theres softwares out there, but there to do with windows cache files which my family member deletes, and he thinks his smart HA! i he was that wise he would have backed up them before being a selfissh bastd and keeping my H.D to him self...

these are the first weapons ive ever made in my life so give me some space. :cookieMonster:

Aug HBar

SEED (not a real gun)

M1MG (not a real gun)

Accuired:
Custom Sound
Custom Model
50 Damage
SEED pistol is automatic

Soon to come (hopefully):
Icons
Custom fire rates (some one tell me how to make it faster?)
Better size and scale
No arm Spring on fire (SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO DEACTIVATE IT)

i only just started modeling these today.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?fz5e32pnlb5sl3d

Simply open ZIP and extract the 3 ZIPs with in to the Add-Ons folder.

SEED UPDATE! Thanks to Zeta Champ!
New version link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fs7yjohf5s4poao

SEED V2

Comming soon:

SA80

Riflo

Ive made them im just not ready to post them...

ive also finished the Accuiring:
*alphabetical icons.
*finished the fire rating scripted
*some of the guns dont ping in the air when shooting, but some still do because it suits some of them.
BUGS:
the M1MGs Fire cant be heard by users with out the Weapon Pack, well so ive heard.

if you want me to post the latest up dates to you personally!
then msg me on the IRC if you have RTB mod. my name is ShaneSaw.

and ill post them to public ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

IT CLASSED AS A NON-RTB ADD ON
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:41:15 PM by shapeshift54 »

Pretty nice, some parts of it seem a bit thick but overall nice.

I like the rifle the best

Pretty nice, some parts of it seem a bit thick but overall nice.

I like the rifle the best
that was a fast reply it was only up for like 15 seconds at the time

Actualy 1 minute and 6 seconds.

not bad for a first weapon pack but u need to still work on your modeling and make less blocky and more detailed ok?

not bad for a first weapon pack but u need to still work on your modeling and make less blocky and more detailed ok?

kk but dont forget the game is BLOCKland ;)
but sure ill try

somehow the AUG-HBAR looks like a AUGA3

for a first weapon set it is pretty good,you may need to add a little more color in the pistol like instead of solid grey add a little black and white detail

for a first weapon set it is pretty good,you may need to add a little more color in the pistol like instead of solid grey add a little black and white detail

on it. ;)

Fixing the model will be great, overall well done

They look nice, do they have reload animations?

They look nice, do they have reload animations?

no i havent got that far with scripting and animations and im not sure how at all