0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: =CC= CuCorp - Uh...mafia filming sorta soon?  (Read 30765 times)

Cuc, when're you gonna get back from vaca?

Just lettin everyone know, i have school now, im in freshman year so i gonna have tons of homework, so im gonna be busy 6:00AM to at least 4:00

Just lettin everyone know, i have school now, im in freshman year so i gonna have tons of homework, so im gonna be busy 6:00AM to at least 4:00

Psshhh it's my junior year, and I have 3 AP classes

Cool, but its my first year of high school, and it sucks. I already have homework, and stuff like that. But just sayin im prob only available 4:00PM - 9:00PM and weekends, we have a late start today so yea :P. I already hate highschool.  :panda: But when will the set building be scheduled?

Cool, but its my first year of high school, and it sucks. I already have homework, and stuff like that. But just sayin im prob only available 4:00PM - 9:00PM and weekends, we have a late start today so yea :P. I already hate highschool.  :panda: But when will the set building be scheduled?
It's my first year of high school too. You'll have homework n' stuff. BUT, that's what weekends are for.

Also I come back like...suday...

Also, people are building the sets already.

Because the other filming clan I was in died.  Im going to join this one.  

Because the other filming clan I was in died.  Im going to join this one.  
?

cucumber should give me something to build, but doesn't have to be built seeing as how i sometimes don't build stuff i'm told to.    :cookieMonster:

Cucumber is back and I unungivefiy my position as leader. D:

My L4B short is almost done <3

Name: Brickbot
BL_ID: 22959
Link to your application: http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterbrickbotbro
What you would like to specialize in: (Building,Eventing.)
A hobby (Optional): LEGO Building,Game Programming,and playing old games/Blockland.
Additional Info: I also have Fraps and I can record in-game videos.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:41:04 AM by Flood »

You don't have any videos...