Author Topic: Max4344's Minecraft Fansite<New Forum! and Website Up(Link in OP)>  (Read 3673 times)

Max4344 Minecraft Fansite
About
Max4344's MC Fansite is a fansite made by Max4344
Max4344's MC Fansite was made because max4344 wanted one and wanted to Mirror Mods for MC
Links
Website
Forums
What We Need
A Minecraft Server
People to Help Out on the Site
App Forum
Code: [Select]
Username:
Why do you want to help:
Any Suggestions:
And then to PM me the password you want
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 10:20:07 PM by Max4344 »

there's enough of this god damn fan sites.
join one of the existing ones rather then making another stuff one.

WEEBLY.
Weebly Doesnt fit my needs.
I need a host with FTP,MySQL,PHP,Apache and support for hosting Minecraft servers(000webhost fits almost all of that but its against the TOS to host game servers)

Weebly Doesnt fit my needs.
I need a host with FTP,MySQL,PHP,Apache and support for hosting Minecraft servers(000webhost fits almost all of that but its against the TOS to host game servers)
Host it yourself.

I'm actually considering adding Minecraft to my dedicated hosting service.

Host it yourself.
But my Parents will not let me and maybe i want it dedcated
I'm actually considering adding Minecraft to my dedicated hosting service.
Can we install Mods(like the hey0 mod)? but i dont have that much money to pay for your hosting service
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 12:18:49 AM by Max4344 »

But my Parents will not let me and maybe i want it dedcatedCan we install Mods(like the hey0 mod)? but i dont have that much money to pay for your hosting service
Use a spare computer and it is dedicated.

but i dont have that much money to pay for your hosting service
If you cant afford his you wont be able to afford any.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 12:57:04 AM by pecon7 »

Use a spare computer and it is dedicated.
Didnt you read But my
Quote from: Max4344
Parents will not let me
And some some reason my competer comes with ISS

If you cant afford his you wont be able to afford any.
doesnt you server support .jar files(because i might host it for my site that you host for me) and also can you host an other site?(with 2 php scripts)

doesnt you server support .jar files(because i might host it for my site that you host for me) and also can you host an other site?(with 2 php scripts)
I could host you another site with 2 php scripts, but not the minecraft server. I am allowed 20 CPU seconds per hour. (Basically if I cause the server's CPU to spike for more than 20 seconds in an hour, I break the terms of service and will be fined/denied of service)

I could host you another site with 2 php scripts, but not the minecraft server. I am allowed 20 CPU seconds per hour. (Basically if I cause the server's CPU to spike for more than 20 seconds in an hour, I break the terms of service and will be fined/denied of service)
Ok and i might get some money for chistmas to pay for Kalphiter's hosting service OK PHPbb forums and 1 joomla(or wordpress 3.0(with mutisite)or drupal but most likely Joomla) install