Author Topic: Gamemode_BlockBastion Discussion  (Read 6209 times)

its called blockoness.
true but the shotgun and scatter gun just look really weird to me, and the bat should be a abit wider on the bat part

Also I just noticed thats the demoman's grenade launcher is a cross between an M203 and an MGL I think.

i recall giving these models to TheKhoz so he could give them to you people.
That he did. PM me when you want them Bauk.

Bump. Anyhow, I'd like them now, Khoz.

Hey, Flaw/Dontcare, do you know anyone named god of blockland?
He changed the map on the Blockbastion WIP to slate and put a bunch of spam everywhere, good thing i saved.
And also, will this have custom playermodels? I would love that.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 06:43:45 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

He changed the map on the Blockbastion WIP to slate and put a bunch of spam everywhere, good thing i saved.

Well, I don't. Also, I'm on the server reverting map now. Also, it will have custom player models if I find a person who will actually make custom player models that have a certain "blockoness" over them, like the ZAPT tank, etc.

:/ wish I could be a builder for this. Interested because I made my own Turbine map to host with.

The power plug to the server got pulled out.
I do not know anything about someone called "God of Blockland".
I started up the server again when I found out but sadly, I didn't save.
I hope this clarifies stuff a bit.

:/ wish I could be a builder for this. Interested because I made my own Turbine map to host with.
Any build is good, turbine would be fantastic for this gamemode, and my 2fort is looking nice so far.

Well, I don't. Also, I'm on the server reverting map now. Also, it will have custom player models if I find a person who will actually make custom player models that have a certain "blockoness" over them, like the ZAPT tank, etc.
modeling the Heavy right now

ill post pix later

modeling the Heavy right now

ill post pix later
Helll yes
wait kojo, model it off of the default player so it has the same animations and the like
EDIT: 2fort progress so far attached
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 04:12:20 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Helll yes
wait kojo, model it off of the default player so it has the same animations and the like
dont worry i have the default player model
im useing the same parts and stuff
no worries

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 04:32:59 PM by Nethog »

-huge image-

Looks nice, although the minigun should not be a part of the player model.

Looks nice, although the minigun should not be a part of the player model.
yes i know but i made it so its like that so when you get the minigun it goes into that position