Author Topic: [VIDEO] Intense Blockhead is intense  (Read 1618 times)

hanging out with blender blockheads, stay away from him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKYsy5xDNQE
i made a stop-motion because i don't know how to make a animation on blender yet :\
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 06:13:04 PM by billy1 »

Honestly I think the stop motion gave it more style. I liked it although it was kinda.. Random? Anyways I can teach you animation if you want.

I posted this question on Youtube but ill post it again now What version of blender/python are you using?

I posted this question on Youtube but ill post it again now What version of blender/python are you using?
i use blender 2.5

Honestly I think the stop motion gave it more style. I liked it although it was kinda.. Random? Anyways I can teach you animation if you want.
thanks i really need it

i thnik i gonna make more blender stop-motions with blockheads, but all i need is ideas :\

At least you didn't rip off LittleBigPlanet trailers/videos. Good job.

Whats your PS3 Username so I could add you?

At least you didn't rip off LittleBigPlanet trailers/videos. Good job.

Whats your PS3 Username so I could add you?
i don't have a ps3, i have a wii!

No one likes wii's anymore... But I do.

No one likes wii's anymore... But I do.
not true, a lot of people like it too, example in my country (brazil) a lot of people like it and want it :D

Ps3 has the move which is a wii with better graphics and more accurte controllers without having to buy the plus feature, a  camera so you can play the ps eye games and Xbox has the connect. I havent tried it but it looks fun

Ps3 has the move which is a wii with better graphics and more accurte controllers without having to buy the plus feature, a  camera so you can play the ps eye games and Xbox has the connect. I havent tried it but it looks fun
graphics is not the most important, the gameplay makes the game!