Author Topic: TIE Pack  (Read 18324 times)

Im sorry about the polys, did you ever see any OTHER shape in blockland have a ball before? If you did you will understand.

when i spawn it it goes flying it gets annoying but i still like it alot

I like them. You have my Download!

Hmmmm, Rebelion vehicles now?

Hmm......You know.....I'm not pleased. The wings(I'd assume you'd call them that) are far too thick. I have no clue why the TIE-Adv. is shiny, and they seem to be lacking in the traditional roosterpit look.

On the upside, way to go beyond the simple TIE, TIE Bomber, and TIE Adv, and bring us some of the lesser known TIE models. A bit of advice, Don't be afraid of Polys. Sure, High poly count is bad, but you'll end up with a pretty sad model if you try for a low Poly count. I can say that from personal experience.

Good for a first set of models.

How did you get it to be so reflective?

It's a glitch with missing textures or something along those lines.

Fairly good. To get them to shoot, look for another add-on that shoots and use it's "Onclickshoot" file.

Would that work?

OH GOD THE FLATSHADING HURTS MY EYES

The X1 whatever is freakin' me out with those trans wings.

Anyone else notice the crappy LSG in the background...

TIE pack?
i see no ties :(
no cookies for you
and no downloads for you
good day sir
 :cookieMonster:

Hmm......You know.....I'm not pleased. The wings(I'd assume you'd call them that) are far too thick. I have no clue why the TIE-Adv. is shiny, and they seem to be lacking in the traditional roosterpit look.

On the upside, way to go beyond the simple TIE, TIE Bomber, and TIE Adv, and bring us some of the lesser known TIE models. A bit of advice, Don't be afraid of Polys. Sure, High poly count is bad, but you'll end up with a pretty sad model if you try for a low Poly count. I can say that from personal experience.

Good for a first set of models.
hm......... I concur with this mans statement.

the X1 is pretty beast... :/

Looks pretty good. Cant wait to try it!

Meh.... LaCuckooRacha's are better.