Author Topic: My fun as hell day! (WIHBSMAABYAPWATAC)  (Read 341 times)

aka 'Why I Have Been Spending My Afternoon Alternating Between Yelling At People Who Aren't There And Crying'.

So the day started out fine. I'm doing a Diploma in Business Management right now through a small training office downtown (it's properly certified and all, and very casual) and got there on time, got right into the work we had to do, everyone was focused and we got a lot done (two sessions of work in half a session). My trainer remarked that I seemed to be very focused, and had a good idea of what work I had to get done and the course syllabus, that he was surprised I'd read the case study we had to do, etc. Generally just that he was very happy with how I'd been doing and to keep it up. This made me feel great because the REASON I'm doing so well is because I'm paranoid about loving this up, and I obsessively read anything sent my way several times over.

So yeah. Day started great! Compliments and pats on the back all round, right? So then we finish up and I start walking back to the train station. I'm crossing the road perfectly legally, got ZE LEETLE GREEN MAAN and all, and I'm halfway across when the third car in line pulls out into the wrong lane and runs the light, almost hitting me in the process. I got out of the way and I'm not hurt and all but who the forget pulls into the wrong lane to run a red loving light when there is someone crossing the road? I'm more inclined to think that someone tried to loving murder me. And I didn't get his license plate either, or I would have been banging on the nearest house door to call the loving cops. (as my mobile phone was hidden somewhere in the first drawer of my bedside table, flat.)

So anyway. I sit down at the bus stop for a few minutes until I stopped shaking, then keep walking, feeling more than just a bit forgeted over. I got to the train station ten minutes later than I expected and I'd missed my train, so I had to wait an hour on the train station, where someone pulled transit police off a train to talk to me because they thought I was on drugs (sitting away from everyone, shaking and almost crying? MUST BE CRACK RIGHT). The transits approached me WITH BATONS OUT and honestly I was feeling a bit insecure at this point and was a bit freaked at this, anyhow after a brief talk with them they told me what had happened and I told them, blah blah they jumped on the next train through which was the last one before mine.

I pulled into my station, the train ride was okay, I was still a bit shaky but feeling better by this point. I walk up to the mall and head upstairs to pick up a copy of Halo Reach, because one of my friends has been bugging me to buy it since he doesn't have a 360 and wants to play it with me and stuff, and I could use the company. Grabbed that, back down, get a cab home. Get home, call my friend, and he instead decides to go and see this girl who friendslammed him something like... six loving times this year? Jesus christ, man. I call you and ask for you to come and be a bro because someone tried to loving kill me and you go off on the ultimate goddamn betrayal quest. Nice job. Some loving friend you turned out to be.

And now here I am, I have to be up in like six hours and I can't goddamn sleep. Just to put some tasty loving icing on the giant S-bend salvage stuffcake.

[/rant]So how was your day

Appendix: Title is pronounced 'wib-smay-bee-app-wah-tack'
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:24:54 AM by M »

Who would want to kill YOU?
You're too awesome to get killed. :3

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:44:07 AM by Tom Gunn »