15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.2%)
Good.
86 (17.6%)
EPIC :3
317 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 485

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 150633 times)

Awesome! don't give up on any of this, D:

Where's that Medieval picture from?

Awesome! don't give up on any of this, D:

I think I gave up on my big project... idk I may bring it back.

Epic you get a ?yoda?

WTF you killed Yoda! >:O friend

WHEN IS SKY CITY DONE ILL GIVE YOU COOKIES AND ICE CREAM IF YOU HURRY UP  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

WHEN IS SKY CITY DONE ILL GIVE YOU COOKIES AND ICE CREAM IF YOU HURRY UP

Unfortunately I am not hurrying at all right now, I haven't worked on anything in ages...

Maybe I will... I'll think about it ;)

I think medival village and sky city will be cool because its like so many places to explore and they look cool but sky city more.

when will the bathroom map be finished?

when will the bathroom map be finished?

Right now Bathroom is failing epicly. The interior is finished, and has been for a long time. However, Blockland runs on Torque game engine which is basically the worst game engine it could run on. The entire inside of the bathroom has no collision, and some small pieces of the interior are invisible, and you can see through to the ground. I'm not sure what is going to happen to Bathroom from here, guys.

I may start work on Medieval Village instead, which I feel will resemble more of this:

medival looks even cooler :D

So are you gonna release any of the new maps soon?

Maybe. Here's a progress update for all maps.

The Jumps: Posted update to RTB.
Paradise Island: no update
Ski Resort: no update
Bathroom: Broken interior - working on fix
Downtown: 70%
Shipwreck Island: 40%
Medieval Town: 10%
Sky City: no progress

Also, I may post my Warzone map I made for my server. Comes with a winter version.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:41:20 AM by Wesley Williams »

That Medievel Village map pic makes me think of Ordon Village (Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess)!

That Medievel Village map pic makes me think of Ordon Village (Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess)!

Yup, the inside will actually look kind of like Twilight Princess ;)

I'll post pics on my progress so far - I'm half way done with the outer wall (The castle part)