15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.2%)
Good.
86 (17.6%)
EPIC :3
317 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 485

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 150644 times)

No. Both are borked. Interior has no collision.

I meant get to work on the collision.

I meant get to work on the collision.

As far as I know, there is no way to fix this problem. This is TC's messed up crap. Although I have a feeling it is because I had to make some parts of the interiors overlap, which may have messed it up D:
Unfortunately, I take out the overlapped parts and it will look crappy ;) Maybe I'll use CSG Subtract, even though that creates microbrushes.

My situation is harsh, and I feel I will not work on many more interior maps, or at least realistic ones. I'm fine with making blocky interior maps because there is no need to rotate and slice objects at awkward angles, removing the possibility of overlapping pieces.

So let's vote! Once I'm finished with Medieval Kingdom and possibly Bathroom, should I make...

Map:                                                                  Vote count:
A: Blocko City!                                                     1
B: Blocko Racecourse!                                            0
C: lovey Terrain map!                                             0
D: Attempt Sky City :O                                          0

Note that (C) could possibly be based off of the Wii Sport Resort Island, or just a complete terrain map.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:03:51 PM by Wesley Williams »

As far as I know, there is no way to fix this problem. This is TC's messed up crap. Although I have a feeling it is because I had to make some parts of the interiors overlap, which may have messed it up D:
Unfortunately, I take out the overlapped parts and it will look crappy ;) Maybe I'll use CSG Subtract, even though that creates microbrushes.

My situation is harsh, and I feel I will not work on many more interior maps, or at least realistic ones. I'm fine with making blocky interior maps because there is no need to rotate and slice objects at awkward angles, removing the possibility of overlapping pieces.

So let's vote! Once I'm finished with Medieval Kingdom and possibly Bathroom, should I make...

A: Blocko City!
B: Blocko Racecourse!
C: lovey Terrain map! (Only point of map is terrain)
D: Attempt Sky City

Note that (C) could possibly be based off of the Wii Sport Resort Island, or just a complete terrain map.

Blocko City.

I'm losing my patience...

I'm losing my patience...

I told you... the interiors cannot be fixed. I am also currently very busy with homework and am putting all of my spare time into
Zombie Land.

blocko city

Yes, I'm going to have to say Blocko City is the winner. I shall work on it after Zombie Land, and expect to also release Medieval Kingdom (just for looks) and Blocko Racecourse afterwards.

Nice maps, but the few you're working on look better. Make sure Downtown has nice wide roads for racing >:D

Nice maps, but the few you're working on look better. Make sure Downtown has nice wide roads for racing >:D

Ok lol. I'm just going to remake it real fast some time on only 3 axis. Then it should be collisionable everywhere too :D

Downtown looks absolutely amazing, how's the progress on it?

I have a question about the backround of the pic.. What up with the hairy legged beast climbing into bed with a blue shirted chick????? I am glad that it is just a picture and not a video.

I have a question about the backround of the pic.. What up with the hairy legged beast climbing into bed with a blue shirted chick????? I am glad that it is just a picture and not a video.

This makes sense for how the cat got such a look on its face...

How do you know it's a blue-shirted chick? It could be a Snuggie...

Downtown looks absolutely amazing, how's the progress on it?

I am going to re-make the whole thing sometime, and it will look much nicer.
What do you guys think? Should I work on Medieval Kingdom, Blocko City, or Downtown when I get the time?

I'll go with whatever you guys choose, post below.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 07:44:36 PM by Wesley Williams »