15 (3.1%)
They're alright.
40 (8.2%)
Good.
86 (17.6%)
EPIC :3
317 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 485

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Maps - Goodbye old friends :(  (Read 150640 times)

O MAH GOD SO AWESOMNESS

If he makes Sky city with that working tram system and all the buildings can be entered with detail i will say the same -_- party on dudes

If he makes Sky city with that working tram system and all the buildings can be entered with detail i will say the same -_- party on dudes

Say what? We're talking Blockland possible here :P

I'm not putting anything in the buildings, except the floor, so that ya'll can build it up.

I am going to re-make the whole thing sometime, and it will look much nicer.
What do you guys think? Should I work on Medieval Kingdom, Blocko City, or Downtown when I get the time?

I'll go with whatever you guys choose, post below.
Downtown

Downtown

Ok. I will work on Downtown once finished with Zombie Land. It is decided.

Note that I will be completely changing Downtown to be on only three axis, so as to allow for roads traversing the city. I'm not going to open buildings up, however.

I have beta downtown >:D

Liking all of these so far,  good work my friend. Looking forward to the completion of Downtown, Sky City, and that midievil castle/town/kingdom... Thing, should it ever actually be done.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 06:52:10 PM by SPARTAN-287 »

I have beta downtown >:D

Beta downtown has no collision :P

The real Downtown will be different and have streets.
Liking all of these so far,  good work my friend. Looking forward to the completion of Downtown, Sky City, and that midievil castle/town/kingdom... Thing, should it ever actually be done.

They will all be finished... Eventually

Cool, they all look like great ideas, and it's good to see those. I do hope you have a good attention to detail, because I love even tiny details in creations

I have a question about the backround of the pic.. What up with the hairy legged beast climbing into bed with a blue shirted chick????? I am glad that it is just a picture and not a video.

Good question, fortunatly I am the expert, and the answer from a certified expert (left my certificate in my other body) is..... I have absolutly no clue

BIG WORDS  OH YEEEAAAAH THEY MAKE YOU SOUND SMART

Cool, they all look like great ideas, and it's good to see those. I do hope you have a good attention to detail, because I love even tiny details in creations

I'll probably leave interiors empty (except for Blocko city) so that people can build in them...

Good question, fortunatly I am the expert, and the answer from a certified expert (left my certificate in my other body) is..... I have absolutly no clue

BIG WORDS  OH YEEEAAAAH THEY MAKE YOU SOUND SMART

Those aren't big words at all. Also please don't use weird colors and spam.

._. does this count as spam  :cookieMonster:

hey you
yea you
i hope you realize how many people actually like these maps
blockland has been needing some mappers lately
pull a map hero and save us from this drought
the only watermaps that have come out are plate edits or badly textured and made terrains!

._. does this count as spam  :cookieMonster:

No.

hey you
yea you
i hope you realize how many people actually like these maps
blockland has been needing some mappers lately
pull a map hero and save us from this drought
the only watermaps that have come out are plate edits or badly textured and made terrains!

Started work on a new map, Block Castle:

Poll: Racetrack through the mountains?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:27:11 PM by Wesley Williams »

You should make a racing track that goes through the mountains!
Poll: Blue