Author Topic: Need Help Again  (Read 8467 times)

can u guys tell me how u all got ur avitars

who the f uck cares if people use bad grammer or spelling on the f ucking internet.

many people cant spell all the words they use in real life speaking, that shouldnt stop them from using them.

Thank you for saying that so i didn't have to.

Good Save!

If somebody can't spell "you", I'm suprised they can turn on a computer, let alone type, and even sign upto a forum!
 :cookieMonster:

If somebody can't spell "you", I'm suprised they can turn on a computer, let alone type, and even sign upto a forum!

And there was an error in my usage of the word 'let'.....  How exactly?

you you you stop being mean im just used to useing the u for you

Rat Lord,   It should say...yet type alone...not...let type alone

Sorry if you were offended Lily, but I was actually refering to Cat Seeker, not yourself.
I was simply offended by the confusion of unintelligence, something that isn't avoidable, and laziness.

If you can use a computer, you can spell 'you'. Simple. So if people don't, it is an act based purely upon laziness.

Bisjac's confusion between this, and an un-avoidable thing such as unintelligence, offended me a fair ammount.

Sorry if you were offended Lily, but I was actually refering to Cat Seeker, not yourself.
I was simply offended by the confusion of unintelligence, something that isn't avoidable, and laziness.

If you can use a computer, you can spell 'you'. Simple. So if people don't, it is an act based purely upon laziness.

Bisjac's confusion between this, and an un-avoidable thing such as unintelligence, offended me a fair ammount.

whatever i just thought you were talking about me

Rat Lord,   It should say...yet type alone...not...let type alone

I said "Let alone type", in the context of "He shouldn't even be able to turn on a computer, let alone type

If you haven't heard such a figure of speach as "let alone", then you are more stupid than I originally thought.

so instead of going on with the point of the thread, you decided to spam it up about spelling and grammer errors. even though you understood everything he/she meant

= forum noob

Heh the thing is, my first post in this thread, was actually addressing the problem of Cat Seeker's offensive posting...

And it was Cat Seeker himself, who started this whole "Grammatical Argument" thing, by pointing out (none-existant) grammatical errors with my post. Though he stood need himself, this was the point I next made.

So there we go.

Cat Seeker, Grammar Correctors get banned. Especially ones that corrector other people's grammar, let alone theirs.

i wish this topic was locked!!!!

thats it god dammit.

ill be seeing you at the playground after school. punk!