Author Topic: Need Help Again  (Read 8566 times)

I need help again, yes i know I'm a noob, but how do u apply the mods to the game to make them work with it? :panda: :nes:

please post in help thread so all ur threads don't have to get moved i think maybe u might get banned for posting in wong place idk

« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:37:09 PM by Cat seeker »

below the galery one the thread index clik home then go to the thing the says HELp on it and ull seee lots of theards like thins one 

idk so i can't answer ur question
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:40:40 PM by Lily »

will u answer my question tho?

If you're talking about add ons like extra guns, than put them in your addons folder, if your talking about music, put it in your music folder...

what folder all i have is a bog icon "B"

I don't see any folders
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:43:19 PM by Cat seeker »

Look in your program files folder for Blockland

The only thing in programs in the 'b' section is broadcom\

IS ANYONE GOING TO HELP ME!!!!!! :cookieMonster: :cookie:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:51:09 PM by Cat seeker »

maybe u can help me go to help thread and check out my post

try programfiles (the file where u put blckland) find blockland and click on it and use the other persone advice
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:58:59 PM by Lily »

I'm not sure where i saved it to!

I think i mixed up my rtb with retail!!!!!

Do u know if i can delete blockland then download it again and put my same code in?
 :iceCream: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda:

maybe u can help me go to help thread and check out my post

try programfiles (the file where u put blckland) find blockland and click on it and use the other persone advice

I never install games that I can mod in program files, I install them in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh Laurie\My Documents\My Programs\

That way I can mod them fast.

Do u know if i can delete blockland then download it again and put my same code in?
 :iceCream: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda:

HELP ME!!!!

I put everything in Program Files except for things that I want to keep in a special place, which just go in the root directory of my hard drive.
I am the only person using the computer though.

HELP ME!!!!

Yes.  At least I think so, now stop spamming before I report you or blacklist you or something.

I just want someone who will help me, and not talk to people with spiky hair!