Author Topic: avitar  (Read 3854 times)

i want a avitar i know its a dumb question but still i try to up load a avitar but it won't work so how did all u good peeps get ur avitars 

i want a avitar i know its a dumb question but still i try to up load a avitar but it won't work so how did all u good peeps get ur avitars 

I didn't understand any of that, but I think you are wondering how to get an avatar. Get a 5x75 pixel image, goto your profile and click to upload your avatar. Find the avatar file, click okay, then update profile.

there is no upload avitar button if u mean upload pic i tryed that with a pic and i didn't work i don't think i have any 5x75 pixal images and i don't know how to get 1 eaither man having no avitar is like not haveing a name

do u have any 5x75 pixal images i could use as avitars anyone? if u do plaes post them
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:51:57 PM by Lily »

A pic is the only way to do this.

Lily, i know you wanted me to help but, honestly, i don't even know how i got my avatar.

But if u could help me with my previous question that would be nice!

Nice pic anti!

i can't help u cat but ty im trying to anti's book 1 first and if it works ill use urs

I posted my book to flame your grammar/spelling.

It's more than twice the maximum size for an avatar, if you read the dimensions.

reply to my last post in general discussion!

I posted my book to flame your grammar/spelling.

It's more than twice the maximum size for an avatar, if you read the dimensions.

well ur just mean u make the  :panda: sad

thats y it won't work u flamed me

No, it doesn't work because it's too big, learn to use MS Paint or something to resize pictures.

explain why cats puppy didn't work

It's to cute for you. LOL    Just Kidding!

can it be less than 5x75

Read the dimensions yourself, they are right there.

And the size is 75x75, in case you can't read what the message on the profile page says.

I do not know the answer the the question you previously asked me!