Author Topic: Ak pack!  (Read 20244 times)

The only "AK" I see on this thread is everyone going: AK ACK HUECkool kids klub *barf* etc.

Go away and don't come back, we don't need more Spray'n'pray guns for the little nooblets to spam with.

The Ak-pack
"There you go you got 10"
Features
L4d style version
Scoped version
And a normal version
Pictures

Download
Get these and you will recieve a swat suit!
Swatsuit
Ak-74u pack

The only "AK" I see on this thread is everyone going: AK ACK HUECkool kids klub *barf* etc.

Go away and don't come back, we don't need more Spray'n'pray guns for the little nooblets to spam with.
XD

Shut up you friggen 14 post nub munch.

I kinda like it, but I dont like how its 100% accurate with the non-reloading aks when fired like a semi-automatic and how it kills with only 3-4 bullets.

My god people this guy makes a perfectly good add-on and all he gets is whining about how they're "unoriginal". They work perfectly well. It's also impossible to "steal" models. These don't match the previous AK-47, and it's impossible to import .dts files. It's amazing how some people complain about this and then don't care about ZAPT compared to Left4Block. They're based off the same game. These weapons are based off the same gun.

More generic weapons, great! :cookieMonster:

But that is a good point. There's nothing really special about it, just a machine gun with infinite clip and spread. Still, the model is cool.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 06:52:40 AM by redev88 »

Nice kalashnikoff's. I like it because you have a basic one, then one with scope and a last one with  a flashlight. 7/10

My god people this guy makes a perfectly good add-on and all he gets is whining about how they're "unoriginal". They work perfectly well. It's also impossible to "steal" models. These don't match the previous AK-47, and it's impossible to import .dts files. It's amazing how some people complain about this and then don't care about ZAPT compared to Left4Block. They're based off the same game. These weapons are based off the same gun.

You can steal a model easily. Just because you can't modify the end .dts doesn't mean you change change how it's colored in the settings. There's at least a few AK-47's, I'm sure, after all I've seen.

You can import .dts files on Shaper, although that breaks them...

The models, I like.
The scripts need work.

And last time I checked, an AKs-74u/AK-74u has a shorter barrel, without the gas rod sticking out.

The models, I like.
The scripts need work.

And last time I checked, an AKs-74u/AK-74u has a shorter barrel, without the gas rod sticking out.
It uses Strato's AK47 script

Swatsuit gives some 300+ health and is quite insane