Author Topic: House 2010 [C] Application  (Read 1502 times)

House 2010 [C] Application By Custard, and Photosynthesis.

This is my second and most likely final application to the clan, Colleagues. However, I will try again if this doesn't manage to make it ;)

Anyway, here are the pictures! My brother and I created this build of roughly 700 bricks in less than 1 hour. Feel free to rate and criticize, for we believe this is our first decent house yet created.

If you need more pictures, a save, or a tour, just ask me! It's small, but I've become very fond of it ;)
Thank again guys, and have a wonderful winter break!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 03:36:48 PM by Custard »

Pretty small but it looks cozy :3

Roof is ugly. You'll need inverted corners.

It's cute, but it's a no from me, because I believe that an application has to be the sole work of the individual that is applying. I realize that the topic does not mention that, but I always felt group applications are dodgy in a way.

if i were voting it would be a no because...
the windows are ugly
has no character
only two colours, bland

Sorry but it's 3/10

The windows look odd because they're sticking out in a dimension all themselves; nothing else is sticking out like they are. Its fairly bland on the outside, too, I think. Its just walls and windows. I think a landscape could do some good too. The interior looks pretty good to me but this build really doesn't express the skill I thought you had. I also didn't think builds built by more than one person ever worked but maybe I'm wrong.

Good luck, though.

if i were voting it would be a no because...
the windows are ugly
has no character
only two colours, bland

Sorry but it's 3/10
Be practical. How many colors does a normal house have? The windows would look uglier if they were indented, and the character is simple enough to comprehend.

-There's a backdoor
-1 Bathroom
-1 Bedroom
-A living room
-A casual roof
-Double foundation
-Contrast coloring
-and Hardwood flooring
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 04:37:25 PM by Custard »

The windows look odd because they're sticking out in a dimension all themselves; nothing else is sticking out like they are. Its fairly bland on the outside, too, I think. Its just walls and windows. I think a landscape could do some good too. The interior looks pretty good to me but this build really doesn't express the skill I thought you had. I also didn't think builds built by more than one person ever worked but maybe I'm wrong.
For some reason most windows people make tend to stick out. I'm not sure if you think this is a bad thing in general or if you think that it doesn't work with the simpleness of this house. To me it feels like it adds something to it. Adding landscape could contribute to the build looking better as a whole, but wouldn't actually add anything to the house itself, which is the original build. A good house doesn't need landscape. Of course there's nothing wrong with adding landscape, I'm just saying.

God damnit what am I talking about :panda:

For some reason most windows people make tend to stick out. I'm not sure if you think this is a bad thing in general or if you think that it doesn't work with the simpleness of this house. To me it feels like it adds something to it. Adding landscape could contribute to the build looking better as a whole, but wouldn't actually add anything to the house itself, which is the original build. A good house doesn't need landscape. Of course there's nothing wrong with adding landscape, I'm just saying.

God damnit what am I talking about :panda:

Having some issues with getting your point across? Lol.

Windows do look good when they stick out (or in, in some cases) but I don't think it works well here, they look funny sticking out all alone. Landscape would just help for presentation, true, but can also prove his skill further.

I'm sorry this isn't technically my best ;_;
I'll try again. I've got 2 weeks.

i say not the best work i ever saw but it sorta looks like ma house so i give it a
8/10

not bad, but I've seen better builds by you.

The construction of the third and most likely final app is underway, thank you for your criticism. :)