Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546646 times)

lol you put my name as a lowercase L on OP for the server status thing so it doesn't show up.

also everyone's able to kill each other even though they're not in a minigame, how does one prevent this?

also everyone's able to kill each other even though they're not in a minigame, how does one prevent this?
doesn't happen on my server
you must have a bad addon or something?

I'm pretty sure it comes with Kalph's Default/Dedicated minigame.

This may be caused by default minigame, it doesn't recognize when the owner leaves, in which it needs to destroy the default minigame.

I tried setting up my server, and it started about 7 of my server, and 7 of kalphs server, but the startup console lists about 50 different blockland.exes being opened up. Wtf is going on.

I tried setting up my server, and it started about 7 of my server, and 7 of kalphs server, but the startup console lists about 50 different blockland.exes being opened up. Wtf is going on.
Code: [Select]
Warning: shell_exec() [function.shell-exec]: Unable to execute 'WMIC PROCESS get Caption,Commandline,Processid' in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 25
Someone broke something.

my server all time disappered and show in the server list, you need get fix DNS, you seem you has few iussed fix DHS (Dedicated Hosting Service)

We (ATFclan.eu) also get these DNS errors sometimes...

We tried to change our DNS server but without any results. :\

I also would like to know whats causing these errors, seems to be a blockland bug.

This is the error:
No user/host entry in master server, re-sending authentication request
Authentication: Sending Initial Request...
Authentication FAILED: DNS error.

sometimes even this:
ERROR: - Authentication DNS Failed.  Retry 1
BackTrace: ->servAuthTCPobj::onDNSFailed

i am considering purchasing a server soon for the really huge ass build i'm currently working on, since the planned scale of it will probably be beyond my tiny laptop.

where my server is ? it been down all day, I unable log in to start/stop server and unable connect to FileZilla too

he has 4 server run on.

other 4 server werid?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:44:01 AM by Furling »

Our server's not working. We found just about all the dedicated hosting service servers have a ping of "---" and no one can connect! We want to hear what's going on please. Anyone ells having this problem?

Server isn't showing up, can't connect via IP, and start/stop page won't load.

^That's our problem as well.

where Kalphiter is ? He has not fix it all day. Our server all down!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 03:47:13 PM by Furling »