Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 554753 times)

Have you finished the web console, yet? That feature looked cool.
No, I found out that no Javascript function can retrieve a webpage until it has finished loading, which means I would have to do something like a fetch of the console every 5 seconds.

I'll live with manual refresh...

I'll live with manual refresh...
It'll be a bitch, however. It'll be pretty annoying knowing where the user left off with the console.

What are you guys talking about?

This is the second time I've read "overloaded" and I have no idea what it is.

Yesterday while Nobot was hosting his Deathrace, at about 9:00PM EST, the server "overloaded" and everyone disconnected and had to reconnect about 4 times. Literally a window popped up upon disconnect that said, "Server overloaded." I don't have a clue what it was, but the moment it did this the server population dropped from about 40 to 6 and then it stopped. I am not sure why Nobot hasn't told you this.

Yesterday while Nobot was hosting his Deathrace, at about 9:00PM EST, the server "overloaded" and everyone disconnected and had to reconnect about 4 times. Literally a window popped up upon disconnect that said, "Server overloaded." I don't have a clue what it was, but the moment it did this the server population dropped from about 40 to 6 and then it stopped. I am not sure why Nobot hasn't told you this.
Sounds like he just made an excuse to shut down the server.

Sounds like he just made an excuse to shut down the server.

erm not really. He still hosted and he was getting really pissed about the disconnects.

There is no such thing as a window popping up saying "server overloaded".

It doesn't exist, unless of course it was just created which is probably what just happened.

There is no such thing as a window popping up saying "server overloaded".

It doesn't exist, unless of course it was just created which is probably what just happened.

ok. I am just stating what happened.

I can't find the remote control add-on.
Re-added it. Still no luck.

Re-added it. Still no luck.
Add-Ons/Server_RemoteControl/server.cs (157): string always evaluates to 0.
Executing Add-Ons/Server_RemoteControl/server.cs.

Server_RemoteControl - You need to set a Super Admin password for this add-on to work. This is for security purposes.

No, I found out that no Javascript function can retrieve a webpage until it has finished loading, which means I would have to do something like a fetch of the console every 5 seconds.
Here, I have a keyword for you. WebSockets.

That was unusual. Especially since I did change my SA pass.

Now works. Thank you.

Here, I have a keyword for you. WebSockets.
Wow, thanks, that's exactly what I need.

Wow, thanks, that's exactly what I need.
Kalphiter doesn't do sarcasm all the time...
Judging by word usage.. I think this statement is true
yay!

edit: going to put our schity rpg up again
Please, let me know if we use too much power or something
don't just.. shut us down

The problem last night was that there was a stufftyRP/G fest.

I'm doing fine right now.

Moral of the story: resources are always limited, don't use stuffty add-ons