Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 553174 times)

Kalphiter caught Ephi in the act of deception.

Your puns are mediocre.
Not intentional at all.

I've got no reason to contest this "evidence" - Goldeen seems like a decent guy. I'll happily claim him as my alt. I honestly can't see what difference this makes for me.
You didn't once deny that you were an alt. We all know what that means: you're lying.

It took 130 seconds to figure out who Goldeen was. My tricks are better than yours.

Kalphiter, you should spend less time arguing and being a detective and more time working on improving every aspect of your hosting service. I don't really care who Goldeen is, but what he said is completely true, maybe you should read that. You have 2 months max to improve before I launch. GL.
apart from you not being as much of a weirdo forget as kalph, what will be the advantages of your service?

apart from you not being as much of a weirdo forget as kalph, what will be the advantages of your service?
There's a whole thread on it made by Cubelands in this section, I've pretty much explained it all there, can't really be bothered to repeat.

But just to sum it up since you're my hero:

• better hardware
  • better connection
  • much, much better support
  • automated everything (setup, billing)
  • better management controls
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 05:46:49 PM by Rub »

There's a whole thread on it made by Cubelands in this section, I've pretty much explained it all there, can't really be bothered to repeat.

But just to sum it up since you're my hero:

• better hardware
  • better connection
  • much, much better support
  • automated everything (setup, billing)
  • better management controls
oh cheers
i'll put off getting a server until it becomes available then

Stop lying, you starfish.
New York, better upstream providers > central, budget upstream.

New York, better upstream providers > central, budget upstream.

Pretty sure the difference with be negligible - definitely not noticeable when playing.

aaaaa long post
That is the first thing that made me doubt that you make a game of giving vague answers to every question you're asked to provoke more questions.

whats the price gonna be lubabububabuabuaubabuaubaubaubau

whats the price gonna be lubabububabuabuaubabuaubaubaubau
the service wont exist

certainly seems like i shouldn't pay for either of the services if they're owned by people who can't act their age

Kalph, would you let someone run an EXE on their server?