Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 554896 times)

can't wait for the ultimate sperg showdown!

can't wait for the ultimate sperg showdown!
THE ULTIMATE ONE

Aspergers is a very high functioning form of autism.

Not at the moment, but in a month it will far exceed what RTB has to offer.

In fact, buying a month of RTB would be a great idea to do before switching here...
"buying a month of RTB would be a great idea" -Kalphiter

In fact, buying a month of RTB would be a great idea to do before switching here...

This makes you sound like a stuck up jackass but if you stick to your guns I would love to buy the service.

i added it to my sig as soon as i saw it lmao

Holy forget I laughed so hard my dad yelled 'shut the forget up'.

This makes you sound like a stuck up jackass but if you stick to your guns I would love to buy the service.
You must not have read much of what Lub and Ephi post if you think Kalphiter is stuck up

Buying one month of their service to get 4 on this service for the price of one, seems like a great deal. $12 for 5 months of hosting services, that's a deal compared to $28 for 6 months.

Buying one month of their service to get 4 on this service for the price of one, seems like a great deal. $12 for 5 months of hosting services, that's a deal compared to $28 for 6 months.
What

It's funny, he's pointing out that his prices are dramatically lower than the competition, but you people can't loving read!

I love this thread!

It's funny, he's point out that his prices are dramatically lower than the competition, but you people can't loving read!

I love this thread!
That's not what I was talking about, I was talking about 3 free months with any purchase if you're switching from another hosting service.

So If I keep switching between these services I can get a whole year for the prize of 4 months?

That's not what I was talking about, I was talking about 3 free months with any purchase if you're switching from another hosting service.
OH forget LOL. You are so pathetic.

OH forget LOL. You are so pathetic.
how loving pathetic, offering incentive to switch!