Author Topic: My brick wasn't in a tree :(  (Read 4415 times)

While niramtj's server was loading I got this message. Wtf does it mean?

The name of this topic says Off Topic but the content says Blockland failed at building in trees :/

Actually, it states that blockland fails to build BECAUSE the brick wasn't in a tree O_o

tree is the code name for object group or something like that

Badspot

• Administrator
It means the game broke.  I've added this to the high priority list.  If you have any way to reproduce this consistently that would be helpful. 

Bash your keyboard with you head until something happens  :cookieMonster:
Also, Could we please get a list like you did before Retail was released saying what's the high priority and low priority and which ones are done and which one's are not.
Only if you want to, of course.

It means the game broke.  I've added this to the high priority list.  If you have any way to reproduce this consistently that would be helpful. 
I talked to Nitramtj and he said it happened when he was taking away collision from bricks so you'll have to talk to him.

Bash your keyboard with you head until something happens  :cookieMonster:
Also, Could we please get a list like you did before Retail was released saying what's the high priority and low priority and which ones are done and which one's are not.
Only if you want to, of course.

maybe post a thread called 'the list' so we can all read it if u want to

Haha, that's an interesting error.

I talked to Nitramtj and he said it happened when he was taking away collision from bricks
Thats hardly a bug. Thats someone fooling about with the inner workings of the game then complaining of the outcome.

Well, I see how trying to remove collision might influence the building of the octrees...

Thats hardly a bug. Thats someone fooling about with the inner workings of the game then complaining of the outcome.
I had nothing to do with it. I found out what he was doing after I wonked out and posted this topic.

Removing collisions seems to work fine. [null].setColliding(0) worked when I tried it.

Badspot

• Administrator
Removing collisions seems to work fine. [null].setColliding(0) worked when I tried it.

For the love of god please stop calling it the null number.  It's the object ID.  The (null) displayed next to it in v2 was to indicate that the object had no name.  I specifically modified the editor in retail just so people would stop calling it the "null number"