79 (65.8%)
I dislike the build
2 (1.7%)
I like TRON
26 (21.7%)
I dislike TRON
13 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: TRON Disc Arena DM  (Read 10274 times)

what does OP mean? I feel like a newb not knowing

If Im up to it, I might make a lightcycle 5th gen, and ask Truce for his trail script.
I'm sure though that's just auto bridge except the brick doesn't disappear. It'll stay there for how ever long he wants, depending on the delay set. I'm probably wrong but from what I can see from his topic showing him and others flying in planes, that's what I can pull from it.

I could be wrong! Anyway, very nice! I might think about making a disk battle arena like in the Legacy film.

Even though I've never seen tron, this looks fun.

what does OP mean? I feel like a newb not knowing

OP means Original poster. In other words, the person that made the topic.

I'm sure though that's just auto bridge except the brick doesn't disappear. It'll stay there for how ever long he wants, depending on the delay set. I'm probably wrong but from what I can see from his topic showing him and others flying in planes, that's what I can pull from it.

I could be wrong! Anyway, very nice! I might think about making a disk battle arena like in the Legacy film.
Yes, but he truce could edit it to go away after a bit so I could host a light cycle arena.

And also I just saw the movie, it was really good. Whoever hasnt seen it should go see it.

If Im up to it, I might make a lightcycle 5th gen, and ask Truce for his trail script.
Actualy go do it :C My person just quit D:

Hey, must suggestion was made.

here

and you can tell by the save name that i was excited about it :P

also made a TDM out of it and couldnt fit it into one post

Hello forums, I made a TRON arena because the Light Disc(by Demian)was made. The Light Disc isnt finished but when it is Im sure it will be released.
So here are the pix
Players are equiped with the Light Disc and a fist weapon and is a fast playertype
-snip-
It was just a quick thing i made and you may rate x/10

The light disk was never released as a fill add-on, its just a model. Hopefuly, if my suggestion gets through, it would look much more awesome
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 03:25:21 PM by The Doctor »

Really nice for any TDM/DM Map.
Good stuff right here.

Hey thats Furlings build

Hey thats Furlings build
How stupid can you be?

Look what Furling said, about 5 posts above yours:
save bls, please.