Author Topic: Should I get Bad Company 2?  (Read 1251 times)

This.
the furthest i could get one time was like a squad and 2 more guys using the saiga and then the revolver

I once got dropped in a room where I was the only person on my team up against 7 people. It was a round of Rush where i was on the defending team on Valparaiso. I joined when the enemies made it to the final M-COM stations ):

I once got dropped in a room where I was the only person on my team up against 7 people. It was a round of Rush where i was on the defending team on Valparaiso. I joined when the enemies made it to the final M-COM stations ):

Lol I managed to join about a minute before that happened and didn't go anywhere yet so I fended off about 5 people from them alone.

I have it on Steam..

But my computer is gay enought to lag like stuff while playing.

I just got it yesterday and have only played a little of the single player buts fun so far.