Poll

Make more decals and faces?

Yes
14 (73.7%)
No
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Stormtrooper Decal  (Read 8294 times)

and mine is the only stormtrooper decal on this site and RTB forums

no there are more stormtrooper decals... o3o
isnt that a clone trooper there armour is a different design also i used paint.net

Probally because i got the idea from lego star wars i dont know? also if your trying to insinuate that i stole this i dont appreciate it and i didnt steal anything and mine is the only stormtrooper decal on this site and RTB forums
Oh really? cause i've Had this Decal before. and yes, i do suspect you of Theft.

Oh really? cause i've Had this Decal before. and yes, i do suspect you of Theft.
well sorry but your wrong i didnt steal anything

Wow i realy like this decal but normaly i dont download decals but this is a must.
The only thing i think you should change would be add a bit of battle dmg and scratches to make it look a little more like it isent a brand new soldier or just new armor (Cause empire dosent only use clones ya know) but other than that its perfect.

Wow i realy like this decal but normaly i dont download decals but this is a must.
The only thing i think you should change would be add a bit of battle dmg and scratches to make it look a little more like it isent a brand new soldier or just new armor (Cause empire dosent only use clones ya know) but other than that its perfect.
Thanks ill do that ill message you when its done