Author Topic: Runtime Error  (Read 438 times)

Ugh I've never had this problem until I got Windows 7, but I've been getting it A LOT lately
Randomly in Blockland, almost always on the main menu screen, I crash with a little window that says "Runtime Error!" and a bunch of random crap

Is there some kinda fix for this?

Check the last thing in console.log, usually an add-on that causes it.

Check the last thing in console.log, usually an add-on that causes it.
Ok I'll try to make it happen again, it usually does it randomly on the main menu.

I'm sure the only one time I want it to do that it won't though.. lol

Where do I find console again? I always thought it was in the main blockland folder but I don't see it...

Whenever I get the runtime error all my BL stuff closes so I couldn't look in that black box in time

K update, I got a pic of what the runtime error looks like

and a pic of console because I can't remember where to find console log file.

Looks like something to do with brick favorites listing...   or reading some kinda png file.

You're trying to run BL from the 64 bit program files on a 64 bit system, and you shouldn't have bl in program files in the first place.

You're trying to run BL from the 64 bit program files on a 64 bit system, and you shouldn't have bl in program files in the first place.
In other words just make a folder on your desktop and name it Blockland and re-install in that folder in the desktop.

K, every time I get the runtime error, console's last thing is "Error reading PNG file:"
 Unfortunately the PNG File is blank and I have no clue what PNG file it's having a problem with, I'm sure the Blockland folder has tons of PNG files in it.

I think I kinda had the same problem. But I couldn't open BL. My brother fixed it by just re-downloading BL. Also: I have Windows 7 too.

I think I kinda had the same problem. But I couldn't open BL. My brother fixed it by just re-downloading BL. Also: I have Windows 7 too.
Mine sometimes doesn't start but it always starts after a few tries.

I've reinstalled quite a few times, still does it :V

Mine sometimes doesn't start but it always starts after a few tries.

I've reinstalled quite a few times, still does it :V
Me too.

what a poopjob.

Well hopefully its something badspot fixes in an upcoming update?  Or somebody figures out what causes it.