Poll

Awsome or Fail?

Awsome
Fail

Author Topic: Left4Block: Death Alley ( WIP Map )  (Read 703 times)

This is a Work In Progress.

Got a Tittle Death Alley. So far i only have a Tests.

If you'd would like to Test or, be in the BETA that will come when am Allmost done with this game.

The Testing is being hold now until BETA. If you want to Test or Sigh Up For BETA! Send me a APP like this one below
If you wanna help send like the the one below but say why you would like to help build.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blockland Name&ID- ????
Fourms Name-????
Why do You Want To Test- ????
If so can i sigh up for BETA and Why-???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Testers

Hard-Rhino - (Tester & Beta & Host/Maker)
Das Basdo - (Tester)

Tested Today And Got Some Pics. Here Is the 1'st Saferoom The outside the safe house then the 2'nd Safehouse

Plus i gatta Fix them sorry for the bad Quillty I need to fix'em up.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 02:32:36 PM by RaIder915 »

PM me a good picture of the build and i can make a name and a title screen...

PM me a good picture of the build and i can make a name and a title screen...
I could too, but I would like a picture please. I am intrigued.

EDIT: Looking good!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 05:58:02 PM by slimabob »