Author Topic: How to make add-on's  (Read 1475 times)

tell me how to make add-ons cuase i got a couple

Wrong section. This section is the Gallery a place where people post their creations. Go to Suggestions and Requests. Even there this question won't be answered because it doesn't make any freakin sense.

1. Download Milkshape. Then make a model.
2. Use Notepad (If you use windows) or TextEdit (If you use Mac OS X) to script said model.
3. Upload to the forums and/or RTB.
4. ?????
5. Profit!

how do you use milkshape

how do you use milkshape
If you need constant help with every little thing, you're better off not making an add-on

Why the heck did you made the same topic TWICE in the wrong section? You're IQ must be really low then. (Or you're a troll. (Just saying what everyone thinks.)

i will tell you how to take addons in a few easy steps.

1. get a gun
2. load gun with bullets
3. rooster gun
4. shoot own head with gun
5.????
6. profit

Please do not post it here. This does not belong in the Gallery it belongs in Help and or Suggestions and Requests. Use this, its magical! :3 It answers almost everthing you need to know about blockland! :O
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:06:47 PM by SlayerZ99 »

How do you learn to read and spell correctly. And post in the RIGHT seciton instead of posting 2 topics.

If you really need help making the add-on' Don't even make it It probably will end up in the fail bin anways

Look in the FAQ on the blockland website.

Wrong section

1. Download Milkshape. Then make a model.
2. Use Notepad (If you use windows) or TextEdit (If you use Mac OS X) to script said model.
3. Upload to the forums and/or RTB.
4. ?????
5. Profit!

MILKSHAPE!!!! use Blender its faster, easier, and simpler.

MILKSHAPE!!!! use Blender its faster, easier, and simpler.
It's definitely better, but simpler? No.