Author Topic: Someone using the name "kobewarrior" on IRC.  (Read 2405 times)

You can type /query name to open a chat window with the person, just don't include the symbols.

They're not answering. Might as well give up.
They'll take a few moments.

Great. Now my blockhead name doesn't work. What do I do now?

Its working now. I just want my username back. :C

If it doesnt work at all, just change your name. There's no use not having a name on IRC or Blockland.

If it doesnt work at all, just change your name. There's no use not having a name on IRC or Blockland.
How do I do that?

Fasf no edit. I want to change my IRC name. How do I?

I'll just use Blockhead9806 and wait till he changes it, or one of you guys can help.

The key on the bottom.

For IRC there's a Custom Username tab. Just use that.
Or change your BL name and it will change it auto for you.

Or you can just type /nick name

My name is back. Lets just let this die.

[20:43] -NickServ- kobewarrior is not a registered nickname.

Strangely enough...

[20:40] -NickServ- Chrono is not a registered nickname.

I think that happens if you don't use the password/username function of IRC, Which nobody i know, nor me, have figured out.

I think that happens if you don't use the password/username function of IRC, Which nobody i know, nor me, have figured out.
I do believe I have an account on the IRC server, I just haven't used it in months so it probably got deleted or something.

No, that happens if you DO use the password/username function when that user isn't registered. I believe the server clears unused names.

This idiot is using my name again. Geez, why would he take MY name?