Author Topic: Someone using the name "kobewarrior" on IRC.  (Read 2409 times)

This idiot is using my name again. Geez, why would he take MY name?
Because he either likes you or likes to impersonate you.

Agreed. He probably wants to be you in some sort. You should be honored, in a way. The other half, revolted. If the culprit is reading this, Imah say one thing. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GRANDMAMA!

Right, sure. Mr.Mod IRC'd the fake me to join his server because he thought it was me and the idiot gave out a mean response.
Hes trying to make me look bad.

Right, sure. Mr.Mod IRC'd the fake me to join his server because he thought it was me and the idiot gave out a mean response.
Hes trying to make me look bad.
what a tard

I spammed him and I was somehow disconnected from IRC. What.

Theres only one way to get ur IRC name back...
is to hack him with a crashing virus :D

Theres only one way to get ur IRC name back...
is to hack him with a crashing virus :D
Blockland can't be hacked.

can we beat him with a stop sign

The only way Blockland could get hacked is if you hacked the person's computer directly. And if you did that, there's more severe things you could do rather than messing with his online lego game.

The only way Blockland could get hacked is if you hacked the person's computer directly. And if you did that, there's more severe things you could do rather than messing with his online lego game.
1: Get him to join your server
2: Type findclientbyname("name").crash();
3: ???
4: Username!

Nobody stole your name it happened to me my name turned to Blockhead6069 and there was a Bobah so hten i sent a message to him and it came up on my screen in the bottom right corner i forgot how i fixed it

Dangit whered the edit button go?
Perhaps someone could incorporate the while(true){} into the above command?