My First Face; Night Hair

Author Topic: My First Face; Night Hair  (Read 8623 times)

I have created my first face. It's probably not the best, but it's not bad as well.

Download Here: http://download1235.mediafire.com/2q4653w9bekg/p8e66ywhrhsj9mn/Face_NightHair.zip

Enjoy!

I have seen that hair before.

I will quit telling people to stop posting their first face since people still post their first face with a low quality. Why the forget you idiots do that?

Uxie, I am dissapoint.

I will quit telling people to stop posting their first face since people still post their first face with a low quality. Why the forget you idiots do that?

Uxie, I am dissapoint.
forget off. You bother/insult me everywhere. People have complimented me and asked me to release this.

People have complimented me and asked me to release this.
People like you, I hope.

So it's just blue? I am kinda disappointed :C

I like the hair C:

Too bad it doesnt go with my avatar D:

I'm planning on making a betterr one. This one is too Anime.

forget off. You bother/insult me everywhere. People have complimented me and asked me to release this.

If you think it looks good it does not count. It's poorly made.
You just used the pen tool or whatever's called on what program you are using, made some hair parts and used the fill tool to color the rest blue.

That's not effort.

You forget off. Thank you.

Also; what's up with the hair on the left, it's getting cut off. Showing even more un...effort... ;meh however you call it; from you.

LeetZero, Shut..the forget..up, would you!?

If people do not release their first stuff, HOW do you think they can improve!? They have no input by anyone else to work off of!

Now I agree, people don't need to go and announce it being their 'first', but DAMN! Stop being a little bitch!

Leet just goes for every little problem in every little thing. It pisses me off.

LeetZero, Shut..the forget..up, would you!?

If people do not release their first stuff, HOW do you think they can improve!? They have no input by anyone else to work off of!

Now I agree, people don't need to go and announce it being their 'first', but DAMN! Stop being a little bitch!

If you have a first version, think at it and think what can be improved, then improve yourself, start using it in your server and ask people's opinions, then make a new one based on their opinions and perfectionize it.

And I know I'm being bitchy about every opinion, Uxie. I am a perfectionist when it comes to other people's stuff. Even so my stuff aren't perfect either...

Meh.

Uxie, I am dissapoint.
This is really good quality, you just cant see it.

BETA VERSION

:nes:
                                           DOWNLOAD
                           Blockland has locked this download!
Hey
get out