Author Topic: Black Spots on Kitchen,Bedroom and Tutorial  (Read 2195 times)

i have this wierd problem on Blockland that some parts on the maps mentioned before show pitch black,but when i turn on flashlight,it shows normal....i tried reinstaling it but it doesnt work. But here is something...when i put the graphics quality in High EVERYTHING turns black,but on low,some parts are black......samething with minimum, PLZ HELP! :cookie:

we need pictures. i have no idea what you mean.

Its maybe a dark place in the map.

NOEDIT:  oh, didnt read it well.

But here is something...when i put the graphics quality in High EVERYTHING turns black,but on low,some parts are black......samething with minimum,

look ill add some pictures.....

this is how it looks like....

i tried that too but,it doesnt work.....OH and one more thing. some parts of the menus are missing too. flushtexturecache()fixis the menus,but not the map

What kind of Computer do you have? Some type of Mac? Windows XP?

I have Windows Vista Ultimate..

i had the same problem with Counter Strike 1.6 but when i changed the video options from OpenGl to D3D,it started working perfectly...

Try to reinstall, then see if it still happens

...I tried reinstaling it but it doesnt work. But here is something...when i put the graphics quality in High EVERYTHING turns black,but on low,some parts are black.

I believe there's a command resetlighting(); that should fix it.

nope, that soesnt work either

but it must be the game that isnt woring well, the version i downloaded it was v16. ill see if i download v19 the problem continues