Author Topic: Teacher  (Read 1915 times)

My teacher is starting to get on my nerves she is my home room teacher that teaches math and science. Right now during my lunch period she announced that "Anyone wearing shorts or shortsleeve will have their parents called." she was dead serious so my mom called because that is what she does. She got mad because I always wear shorts and short sleeves. Now she called us and said it was a joke. She was dead fricking serious and then she said "It was a joke between me and one of my students Nathan." if it was why did she announce it over the speaker during lunch?

Oh noes a teacher has humor.

What the forget is this I don't even?

We have seen worse, yes, we have.

Is your teacher hot?

If yes, is she single?

I didn't understand a single word in there. All I saw was "Shorts, mother, teacher, serious, and period."

Is your teacher hot?

If yes, is she single?
If she's not single, can I have her number anyway?

If she's not single, can I have her number anyway?

I must ask why.

Why?

I must ask why.

Why?
I have my reasons.
...and my ways...

I have my reasons.
...and my ways...
Rape?

Meh, I dun care. You can have it when I'm done with her.

I'm on Nathan's side because he has the best name.

Also she rambles in class to us about her job and is talking about how she wants to make more and wants a boyfriend. Also you would not want her to rape... there is some wrong stuff in there.

Good-o. An immature forget that doesn't understand how boring being a teacher really is.

Also she rambles in class to us about her job and is talking about how she wants to make more and wants a boyfriend. Also you would not want her to rape... there is some wrong stuff in there.

BLUE WAFFLE EWWWWWWWWWWW