Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3581882 times)

I'm sorry taboo, but posting the same two images over and over doesn't make you amazing.

Just saying.
I think they're good and I enjoy looking at them... >.<

But you know, drawing the same old anthro-type characters in a bunch of different poses doesn't make you amazing.

just saying

today i hinted vaguely to him that he should draw something spiral knights related but i guess i didn't get the message across
excuse me while i pretend i wasn't asking camera to draw his spiral knights character simply because it would be cool
because i'm not
suggesting that he should do that
at all

I already did though.

I think they're good and I enjoy looking at them... >.<

But you know, drawing the same old anthro-type characters in a bunch of different poses doesn't make you amazing.

just saying
But stiiiilll, at least there's some difference. :I

But stiiiilll, at least there's some difference. :I
I've requoted some old artwork plenty of times to get some fresher eyes on it before. Not to mention maybe looking for new opinions.

I'm just wanting you to know that he's not doing it to be amazing (if thats your standard and motivation of art presentation. Which to me seems to be a narrow way of looking at it.).

I already did though.
but that image couldn't possibly be your character
that armor doesn't even exist whaaat

It's dragon scale armor, and I do have everything on it besides the pauldrons and tail.

It's dragon scale armor, and I do have everything on it besides the pauldrons and tail.
do u even know how many dragons had to DIE so you could wear their skin??
//splashes paint on armor
scales is murder!

yor avatar scares me :(

change it mrrr~

do u even know how many dragons had to DIE so you could wear their skin??
//splashes paint on armor
scales is murder!
There are surprisingly no dragons in the game, they all died off or something. These scales are obtained from chameleon-like animals.

yor avatar scares me :(

change it mrrr~
Okay.

There are surprisingly no dragons in the game, they all died off or something. These scales are obtained from chameleon-like animals.
Okay.
ohmygosh what is that cute little green puff

ohmygosh what is that cute little green puff

It's an 8x8 Aremac c:

It's an 8x8 Aremac c:

For awhile I thought it was one of those easter peep candies.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:51:54 AM by Fastlex »

Draw it!

How do you even draw pixels.
do you just draw boxes?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 02:05:12 PM by Fastlex »