Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591499 times)

also i hope you guys don't mind if I repost this, i just felt like some drawings (although unfinished) could use more attention. sorry if i'm attention whoring, though.
BOOP INCOMING DUMP
warning: p much all of these are unfinished, at max 90% done

that's sand. lots of it.
random concept art, one of the only full-scale drawings i've done. unfinished because reasons.

unfinished concept for Momentum. i'm posting this because of the amount of detail i actually put into this. unfinished because of the cheeto smudge after someone grabbed it from right under me. (what an ass)

largely unfinished drawing. kiwibear/zinowify might recognize this. unfinished because it was forgotten.

yet again, another Momentum stage design. this one is basically finished, but you can see some unfinished parts. unfinished because of lack of inspiration.

pretty old drawing. i've made a pixelated drawing of this guy using a template Yosher made. unfinished because of lack of motivation + forgotten.

lastly, this is a drawing of my main OC, Face. this is actually an earlier design, as i've changed his design (which i'm going to be drawing after i finish this post and after i post this on tumblr). only his foot is unfinished. unfinished because lack of motivation + didn't like how his 'heroic' design came out.

Man those images are huge.

Drew this in class because America

Tried to clean up my lines for once
Not finished because how do horse

Vomit for everybody!:

(Characters from that District 507 thing I was doing a while back and still plan on doing)

"hurrdurr im a drawning"
(this was drawn in a shorter time span than the others and consequently, came out worse than the others)
(I blame my bad erasing skills and the lack of a good left (his pov) eye)

i don't want this vomit you can have it

where's tom?

Tom is DEAD

(who is tom? I'm sorry if I forgot something :c )

(who is tom? I'm sorry if I forgot something :c )
someone will get it, give the joke some time

you mothER forgetER
dont get me wrong, ive heard of it
but like
how does

+

relate to wayside elementary??

i wanna draw something neat but can't actually come up with anything due to multitasking

any ideas anyone

i wanna draw something neat but can't actually come up with anything due to multitasking

any ideas anyone
A robotic checker floor with panels that are either loose or moving around via robot arm.

any ideas anyone
killer robots yo

an aeroplane flying right over someone