Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3633196 times)

That's a weird name for smooth jazz in that matter. Wait- i am going to draw Carl playing smooth jazz now. it's my destiny.

go on, my son. find your calling. become the JAZZ MASTER

I will draw alpha carl and smooth jazz. I edited my post. I'll try and make the smooth jazz one epic... or not...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:27:22 AM by Alex Man! »

That's okay, because sleeping was not my MAIN loving PRIORITY... Good day sir :c
You made my day.
I laughed for like 3 minutes straight.

I will draw alpha carl and smooth jazz. I edited my post. I'll try and make the smooth jazz one epic.

Just remember that Alpha Carl ditched the glasses.
He wears shades.
So he can "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA AAAAH"
Which gives me an idea.
Make Smooth Jazz Carl put on shades. Then the "YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!" shall commence.

While he is doing his performance, a giant disembodied starfish just flies in, and Carl's mouth gets stuck in a position. Jazz masters like himself should not have to deal with such nonsense, he investigates the giant disembodied starfish. *If badspot doesn't like the ass, i'll replace it with Gary Coleman's face.*

Meanwhile, Alpha Carl is dragging around his cactus sidekick, pokey mc assclown in the dessert. Apparently the future isn't good as he was dreaming of. He notices a skeleton of a really small-ass thng that used to be a person. He doesn't give him any cash because he'd spend it on sand or something.

Alpha Carl looks pissed.

Alpha Carl looks pissed.
He spent all of his money to go even further into the future, where he was ruler of everything. I think he'd be pissed. Edit : So... anyone want to me to draw anything else?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:36:02 AM by Alex Man! »

Warlord Alpha Carl conquering the universe.

There ya go. *note : that's an actual picture of the entire universe.*

Jegus, you pump these out fast.

Jegus, you pump these out fast.
i don't have that much time on my hands.

i don't have that much time on my hands.

By comparison, I am a loving snail.
Seriously, I can take well over an hour doing a simple drawing, sometimes it can take days of minor revisions.

By comparison, I am a loving snail.
Seriously, I can take well over an hour doing a simple drawing, sometimes it can take days of minor revisions.
Hm. I'm going to be way better hopefully when i get my tablet.

here I am again asking for people to draw me so I'll become Internetfamous

or maybe just because I like geting stuff